Mitsubishiv5: 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitsubishiv5: 1993 Accord SE

1993 honda accord SE Geneva Green 4 door. Bar'd h22 but currently not running. Needs alot of love, you guys have no idea what is about to happen. Ok thanks byeee

Parts list:
    1993 honda accord oem round foglights bnib

1993 honda Kaminari flush mount spoiler with led bnib
    Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 11-21-2017, 12:13 PM.

This should be good.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
      This should be good.
      Shouldn't have issues this time around. Should have a greater outcome

Comment

I'll be watching for sure.
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
          I'll be watching for sure.

Comment

Comment

With my boy doing work. Ugly photobucket killed all my links and I won’t pay for that image hosting. So imageshack will be the solution

Suspension techniques sway bars and DC sports lower tie bar that my boy happened to save for me. Gotta show my boy some love, shoutout to Carlos yee

Hooked up with this Fatfourcustoms LCA/ toe arm combo

Jdm thin side moldings

Just so you know this accord needs wayyyy too much help, but SoCal won’t even know it was once junk once I’m done with it

The work is going to be crazyyy, but also going to be modifying these shock towers and hit 2 birds with 1 stone.

Installed oem window visors and power folding mirrors
              Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 11-21-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

This car has the makings of greatness. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  This car has the makings of greatness. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do to it.
                  Thanks bro, been putting in some work and I have alot if updates. Now time to use some image hosting.

Comment

Arc super induction h22 intake, I've been polishing. Havent finished yet but in the works

Brand new digital climate control, got rid of the original dcc for this one

Spoon calipers ready for a refresh

Sit bumper lights

Polished prontry steering wheel
                    Before:

After:

New horn buttons for my steering wheel
                    Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 07-20-2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Digging those thin side moldings. Also love the DCC but man it's a pain to wire up. You have a lot of goodies in this car, I am a little jealous! Looks great though.

Comment

Oy. You need to re-size your images.

Good work though
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectH22 View Post
                          Digging those thin side moldings. Also love the DCC but man it's a pain to wire up. You have a lot of goodies in this car, I am a little jealous! Looks great though.
                          Before I took apart the car the dcc was wired and working. Had to retrace the wiring and resolder it. I ended up getting the complete dash harness from Japan for the unit to work. Easier said than done. Main reason I bought another interior wiring harness was cause most of the wiring was butt connected. Yard pricing was so cheap so I got the wiring harness from headlights to taillight for a 92 ex. I also didn't want that bose wiring shit in my car.
                          Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 07-21-2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Freshly acquired 92 93 kaminari aero kit. Going to be my alternate look so I got it while I had the chance. This now completes my kit, I bought my rear kaminari aero wing about 3 years back.

Also got lucky with this brand new OEM hoodbra

Been working on this project as well. Using these old school electroluminescent dial kit s7 gauges. Bought an old school polished aluminum bezel and another set of fresh aluminum dial rings for the new setup. I stuck the aluminum polished bezel before installing the dial rings and rolling them over in the end. Oh cool thing about these gauges is they're 3d on the mph and instrument light dials. So they shine underneath the lifted material. I want the cluster to shine since everything else in my car is polished haha. I'm doing bronze reflective tint on the dash cluster lense. Here's my progress.

Comment

Wow there is a lot of goodness in this thread.

I had a 93SE in Geneva Green and I miss it all the time.

Would love to get another.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X