• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	8993B05D-5D49-4245-ADCF-FA4CBCBC681C.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	4978291
    just arrived and I’m so blessed. New old stock sm4 Honda access half seat covers

Comment

I remember back in 2001 time frame my buddy had these on his cb7( well his parents) and I remember we would remove them before going to school to not get made fun of. Man that’s awesome you found them, I would totally roll with them now lol. Super jealous of your source for NOS items. Looking forward to the progress
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
        I remember back in 2001 time frame my buddy had these on his cb7( well his parents) and I remember we would remove them before going to school to not get made fun of. Man that’s awesome you found them, I would totally roll with them now lol. Super jealous of your source for NOS items. Looking forward to the progress
        ive always wanted a set of these for my ef and never got a chance to get a set because of all the overpriced markups. These were pretty fairly priced knowing they were new old stock. Thanks again bro

Comment

Here are some updates. Test fitted my kit and a throwback pic of my accord Click image for larger version

Name:	BD310EC6-25B2-4182-9031-D9671347E63E.jpeg
Views:	88
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	4978671
          Attached Files

Comment

Cool. What are you going to do with the door bump stops?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              Cool. What are you going to do with the door bump stops?
              Like when the door opens? Or is that what you call the caps on the front fenders ?

Comment

Ya, the caps on the fenders. (They call them door bump stops as they were to stop shopping carts (and other things) from rolling into/denting your car). I'm thinking the front and rear bumper will not have these.

Comment

Working...
                X