X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitsubishiv5
    replied

More Progress today:]
    Click image for larger version  Name:	shifter.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.3 KB ID:	4977765
    Heres my fully polished shifter box ive been working on for a goodwhile now, this was not easy or fun hahaha
    Click image for larger version  Name:	visor nos.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.6 KB ID:	4977766
    Nos euro market Honda access Honda accord sunroof visor with access flap
    Click image for larger version  Name:	side moldings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	4977767
    Last but not least my jdm thin side moldings arrived and theyre new! well new old stock.

Ive been working on assembling my shifter box after I had it apart just to polish each individual piece. I have about 4 more pieces to go which need to be polished then I can have this Shifter project completed.
    Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 02-04-2021, 02:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
    I am soooooo loving this!!
    thanks bro ill be doing more updates today

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    Those are all awesome bits and pieces! I miss my prontry lip, wish I never mounted it. They look so good on our car. Looking forward to the progress.
    so pimp, i love that lip so much i wanted to change it up once in awhile ;] im gonna rock it for sure just waiting for shop time

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    I am soooooo loving this!!

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Ya, that's how you do it ! Will look great!

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
    Those moldings are an epic find!!! I can't wait for this to take shape.
    So epic the price tags matches too thanks bro I’m getting more nos parts coming in

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Man. where did you find these haha. That front bumper is sick. and finding lips like these is impossible. You had all this in a barn I'm guessing, for 10 years?
    I’ve owned this thing for a good few years now so it’s just sitting collecting parts meanwhile I wait for the day where I can put in major work. I had to source all these parts from all sides of the world using the internet. I have to take risks sometimes to pay for some of these parts because I don’t know who I’m dealing with most of the time. Sometimes a listing pops up and I just snag it and pay right then and there. There’s a few things I still don’t have which I wish I could find in the condition I’m asking for. Either super mint or brand new. Some of the pieces like the Kaminari wing, Kaminari front lip, chrome prontry lip were bought years ago and just stored away mean while I locate the rest of the pieces I need. So it might not be a 10 years but we getting really close hahahahaha ha.

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    Those moldings are an epic find!!! I can't wait for this to take shape.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Those are all awesome bits and pieces! I miss my prontry lip, wish I never mounted it. They look so good on our car. Looking forward to the progress.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Man. where did you find these haha. That front bumper is sick. and finding lips like these is impossible. You had all this in a barn I'm guessing, for 10 years?

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Something I’m looking forward to getting very soon. Bnib nos Jdm thin side moldings for sedan with clips. I just got rid of my side moldings for these
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Yaaa, wish I had the climate control & the sway bar setup! Nice find!
    I ended up selling my used and good condition climate control for my brand new in box one. The wiring is a pain and it’s time consuming. I was able to source a Jdm dash harness to dissect so I can wire in my climate control since it was working before I took it apart. I’m happy to start fresh with a whole new cabin harness so I can fully convert this auto to manual. I have a lot of plans and also for the sway bars I was lucky cause they were a junkyard find and I put some money down to get them powder coated. I’ll keep an eye out for you

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Yaaa, wish I had the climate control & the sway bar setup! Nice find!

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
    There are a lot of really good bits here! The strut tower replacement process stresses me out so much.
    Oh dude that was the most stressful thing I’ve ever done. I had to go to the yard and cut the towers off and had them prepared for the job years before I even had the balls to do this. This car used to drive on air cylinders. Just by knowing it drove on air cylinders I knew what happened with the towers splitting. He must’ve driven on them fully aired out anyways it’s fixed now but not done because I need to shave the engine bay and prep it for some detail work. There’s a lot of little projects I work on just trying to update this thread so I can start posting details of my work. Btw I added you on ig today those calipers Came out perfect

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    There are a lot of really good bits here! The strut tower replacement process stresses me out so much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X