H311RA151N : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raf99,

My wife drives a '13 Edge. I thought I would be able to see really well.at night being as the headlights are so bright. Not really the case. For being so blinding from behind they really don't illuminate the road much more. Added vehicle height it better so there's more usable light on the sides of the road (deer etc) but that's about it that I can tell.

Newer cars will spoil a person for sure. But after a few days I get used to driving this again.

I guess they're going to start regulations on this issue. Federal government I believe. A little late I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post

Turn your side mirrors away from you so you have to move your head a little to see the vehicle behind you in them.
      I would always aim your side mirrors at your blind spots anyway. The center rear-view mirror is already for seeing directly behind you; it's redundant to give yourself multiple angles of the same view.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Hey Josh how's everything going? Not sure if you remember me I had the 90 LX. I wish there was a way for me to easily share pictures of my cars.. I've collected some pretty kl ones since we last talked.. I had a holy grail CB9 til I decided to sell it even after always telling myself I'd always have a CB7 in my yard

Comment

Working...
        X