Click image for larger version

Name:	HEHUMINl.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	4977613

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      Oh man. hahaha. I think the rear end of your car may vibrate apart..., may have better results turning that around and leaving the back seat down :P (use whole car as a resonator).
      It’s actually worse with it facing forward. With the sub to the rear and port to driver it gives time for the bass to build befor it reaches up front giving it solid deep bass.

my new turbo build

Comment

What amp are you using to power this beast?

Comment

What amp are you using to power this beast?
          just a skar rp2000d. Only about 2/3 way turned up only because I run out of clean power.

my new turbo build

Comment

Finally got me a damn greddy lip I wanted! I’m going to paint match the lettering to the car make it pop more. Click image for larger version

Name:	xqwQoA3l.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	4978491

Name:	9DQ7ToMl.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	4978492

my new turbo build

Comment

Name:	frMoN1al.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	4978494

my new turbo build

Comment

Exact lip I want and the reason I will never with it on. I’m afraid I’ll hit a dead squirrel and rip it off. Where did you find it? Is it the prelude or 5th gen version? Looks awesome though
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yep, dare say I'd give a limb for that Greddy lip. But dam, that's too low. Don't wreck it :_)

Comment

Yep, dare say I'd give a limb for that Greddy lip. But dam, that's too low. Don't wreck it :_)
                    I won’t I’m on air remember lol. But I did pop a fuckin bag a week or so ago..... my ancor bolts for the upper control arm was rubbing on the bag because they went factory nuts and bolts! Shipped the blown bag to airlift and they replaced it for me. I’m still waiting to get it back. Ugh.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                      Exact lip I want and the reason I will never with it on. I’m afraid I’ll hit a dead squirrel and rip it off. Where did you find it? Is it the prelude or 5th gen version? Looks awesome though
                      I had a low air dam on my 82 Chevy Citation X-11 - a rabbit punched a hole through it at 80 mph. I was on a two lane back road so I wasn't going to try to dodge him.
                      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Well I finally found a ex coupe in the junk yard! What’s a damn shame is the car legit had only 138k on it… what a waste. Anyway this is legit one of the cleanest cars I have ever seen(Atleast where I live) I managed to get all of the Trims seeing as they didn’t have any dents or anything! What did you need the ex for anyway you might ask, well a sunroof of course! Cut that sumBitch right out and I plan on swapping it into ruby very soon. I just need to get some more information and some tools so I don’t break my windshields.

Name:	TVcJLuOm.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	4980045

Name:	5TVa8UEm.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	4980046

my new turbo build

Comment

I often often thought about having a moon roof in my non-roof car. I use to think it was the one think missing on my car. But turns out the whole roof is different, has extra bracing for the moon roof etc etc. Drain lines and maybe the light in a different spot too.
                          I have some pics somewhere. So now you pretty much are adding bracing which ahh.... would be difficult. Or cutting the whole piece off and putting on yours? looks like you... cut the roof off? Personally I just wanted to cut the whole roof off one car and get someone to weld it on to mine. Obviously someone that can do it perfect as windows need to line up etc. I imagine it would take a lot of work to cross brace while cutting and one would probably have to gut the whole car.

Comment

I often often thought about having a moon roof in my non-roof car. I use to think it was the one think missing on my car. But turns out the whole roof is different, has extra bracing for the moon roof etc etc. Drain lines and maybe the light in a different spot too.
                            I have some pics somewhere. So now you pretty much are adding bracing which ahh.... would be difficult. Or cutting the whole piece off and putting on yours? looks like you... cut the roof off? Personally I just wanted to cut the whole roof off one car and get someone to weld it on to mine. Obviously someone that can do it perfect as windows need to line up etc. I imagine it would take a lot of work to cross brace while cutting and one would probably have to gut the whole car.
                            You are right,there is added bracing but it’s only in the webbing of the sunroof itself. From what I have read up on so far is I should only need to drill out the spot welds inside the channels of the roof and swap them over. I have the drain tubes and am going to run them threw the pillars.what I have also come by is that all cbs have the sunroof wiring already done Atleast from the actual switch to the fuse box. You just need the actual motor harness and relays that is on top of the fuse box. I’m sure it’s not as simple as it seems but I won’t really know u till I jump in on it.

my new turbo build

Comment

Hmmm ya, good point. So obviously the brackets for the whole unit are just welded to the roof. & dam that's thin metal too. If you did this you'd have to not warm the roof, etc.
                              I think you're right on the wiring. I know the power folding mirrors didn't have the wiring but that was a continent option. I have the EX (Canadian) and the EX-R had the sunroof. I'm just not sure I could trust someone to do this job right. Or not sure I can picture someone in there trying to weld on the roof. I had a pic somewhere here, but can't find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X