92smokeaccord: 91 accord lx coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92smokeaccord: 91 accord lx coupe

Well here’s my latest and second greatest build. The back story is this. The guy I bought it from said it broke the fuel line above the gas tank. His attempt to “fix” it was strip the hole car inside and out..... now anybody want to guess what happened next... yup he GOT BORED OF IT! So like any person who gets bored of something, you sell it. So I bought as a “shell” but it came with everything packed inside. It came with some goodies though. It came with coupe leather everything except front seats and 5 lug swapped. I however didn’t want the 5lug so I sold that to my little brother for his cb. I paid a total of $300 for this car and sold the 5lug for 120$ so I basically paid $180 for the car. Not bad right.

Ok now for the fun part. The list of what it needed and what I did.
    Car was clean. how ever it is a New England car so it did have some rust in some unusual spots mainly the inside rear wheel well and front shock tower. I do t have and pics of that I legit got this car on the road in a month or so.
    I patched all the holes and used por15 on anything and everything. I seam sealed everything.
    Hers pic of day I got it out side the guys house waiting on a tow.

I got busy and put the gas tank back in. I undercoated it and put new lines and my walbro 255 In

I ended up getting some 94 prelude knuckles from the local junk yard for $60.
    I decided to use these for the rotor over hub but also to take out some negative camber from dropping the car instead of camber kit and worrying about the arm slamming the shock tower. I cleaned them up and hit them with epoxy to keep the rust away. Paint matched the calipers to the car for some sparkling flare.

Got to work on the rest of the body. Pass side had a rust hole so got to fix that. Also fixed some other dents and needed a pass fender as the original was hit at the corner. Fixed some chipped paint areas on the hood. Primed and painted in a dirt lot lol came out pretty good.

After body was done got to work on the f20b heart transplant from my previous daily.

Got all new well everything... if I could buy it new it was replaced.

Put my sedan trunk in and my 50/50 tails. At this point she’s on the road

Got rear adjustable radius arms so I can get the alignment all set she came out pretty good except caster.

Buffed the balls outta her that day

Put some new rubbers on my wheels
    Jnc 001 17x9.5 22 offset with 205/40/17 tires

Put my lip on with my wheels and spent damn near 2 hours adjusting hight

And now how she sits! New addition jdm 1 piece headlights

my new turbo build

Damn, you got busy. When did you pick this up?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Damn, you got busy. When did you pick this up?
      Got her on May 27. But she sat for a few weeks while I gathered some parts.

my new turbo build

Comment

This came together quickly and quite nicely. Nicely done.
        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Looks damn good man!!! I freaking love it
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Well I think I just figured out my front leather seats..lmao. This car is coming together soooo fast.

Front Acura cl seats. Getting my scruba dub dub on as we speak.

my new turbo build

Comment

Nice! Find a used OEM 95 accord rear lower lip and throw it on to even it out. Prelude side skirts?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                Nice! Find a used OEM 95 accord rear lower lip and throw it on to even it out. Prelude side skirts?
                No just stock for now. I have some newer accord ones that I’m going to make fit.

I did get the cl fronts in today. I’m currently sourcing out the front trims for a Manuel seat belt conversion so that’s gonna happen when I get them.fornow I just retained the stock auto belts that are so annoying. I didn’t wore up the heated portion yet for the seats but they function for now. This alone changed the whole inside feel of the car. Once the seat belt conversion gets done I will do my bb6 center console. I plan on fiber glassing it where it meets the dash to better flow with the car as well a spot to put my heated seat buttons.

Before with stock junk

A after with other stock not so junk lmao

my new turbo build

Comment

After I did the seats today I just cleaned literally everything lol. Scrubbed carpet with purple power cause it has some stains. Still does just less now.

Anyway photo bomb

my new turbo build

Comment

Looks great! Have any exhaust tips ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      Looks great! Have any exhaust tips ?
                      Tips meaning? Like do I have any I can use or do I have a any exhaust tips like advice? lol

my new turbo build

Comment

Finally got some time to work on ruby today. Did a simple bb6 cluster swap to change the feel of the dash. So far everything works as it should. Looks so much better. Next up on the agenda is my 92-93 steering column swap and manual seat belts with my bb6 center console.

Before

After

my new turbo build

Comment

Looks great 👍 👌
                          Are you going to boost this one?
                          Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                          93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Looking forward to the center console conversion. Add to that the cupholder insert (not sure if that was just a JDM option) and it's exactly what the CB needs.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Well I guess we gonna be riding on air soon lol.
                              Not bad for $100. So far theres everthing. Its just a mess. I ha e a feeling this is going to be one big head ache. The set up has all the upgrades. Has 1/2inch air lines and 4 pumps. 1 per shock.

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-04-2020, 10:31 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                              X