No announcement yet.

dwsaccord : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya the car is manual no auto tranny could handle being beaten to hell for 364k miles. As for being dropped it is on H&R Race springs.
    Last edited by dwsaccord; 07-15-2005, 02:32 PM.
    My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

Mine has 267k with original automatic tranny no overhaul but I change the fluid often, It should make it to 300k easy. Car looks good but better if you drop it! Nice mileage.

Comment

Nice & Clean!!!
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

keep up the work man, nice and slick

Comment

lokks nice....got any engine pics? later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Very clean looking. I'm loving the ambers.

Mine.
              "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
              "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

hmmm i used to have headers JUST like those!! lol! glad i could help a fellow WA CB7 tuner out! hey ill have my JDM F22a head/IM/TB/ECU up to buy soon if ur interested!! oh and those projectors got ur name on them! will have them off before the Nov 6th meet so u can have them on ur ride!
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i saw your car down interstate 5 heading away from auburn, im pretty sure it was u, all i can say is the car is way more cleaner in person than the pics, the drop looks good and the paint shines
                  a work in progress.....
                  my members ride thread

Comment

Wow. I thought I was doin bad wit 187 on the odometer, but u jus gave me a whole other outlook on things. I like the route ur goin wit ur Accord. Good luck on ur future mods. Keep it lookin good and keep up the good work.
                    Check out what used to be mine
                    Click Here

Comment

Wow, 300K+ and still lookin good. What's your secret? HEHE

Comment

That mileage is crazy

Will's Accord

Comment

thats a sweet start man! i think its insane how many miles it has with orig. motor and trans! thats awesome
                          10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

looks good...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

No you can't swap the motor! You have to run that one until it dies! Nice looking car man.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

That car is an inspiration to everyone wit those miles.Please don't do a swap,it would be nice to see if it reaches 400k.
                                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
                                X