This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    Yeah, it actually snowed yesterday too. fucking ***.
    67 degrees Fri/Sat when you come back.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

So I installed some anchor bolt type camber kit. I have close to no camber now, maybe even slightly positive.

It sucks. My car looks so much sexier with negative camber

New things that are going on/need to buy soon:
      -tie rods
      -LCA balljoints
      -new tires
      -alignment

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

camber that shit back out and get your toe right you know you dont need camber set to zero just your toe needs to be stock
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          camber that shit back out and get your toe right you know you dont need camber set to zero just your toe needs to be stock
          This is 60% true. Camber has quite the effect on tire wear, especially shitty/lesser quality tires.

Jacob's toe/caster are perfect, yet has SLIGHT negative camber and he still wears the insides of tires like a motherfucker. The tires he had at the ATL meet? Yeah, they're gone now. Less than 3k miles. The rest of the tire has well over 10k miles left on it if it wasn't for the inside being completely fucked.

Comment

This is 60% true. Camber has quite the effect on tire wear, especially shitty/lesser quality tires.

Jacob's toe/caster are perfect, yet has SLIGHT negative camber and he still wears the insides of tires like a motherfucker. The tires he had at the ATL meet? Yeah, they're gone now. Less than 3k miles. The rest of the tire has well over 10k miles left on it if it wasn't for the inside being completely fucked.
            hmm i didnt know that.
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

You don't know lots of stuff(as do I). So for that very reason, only take what you read online with a grain of salt, unless it is 100% personal experience from a knowledgeable person or yourself.

There's lots of bullshit on the internet.

Comment

You don't know lots of stuff(as do I). So for that very reason, only take what you read online with a grain of salt, unless it is 100% personal experience from a knowledgeable person or yourself.

There's lots of bullshit on the internet.
                i know this i never said i know all

Comment

something on his suspensions off. he should borrow new tires/rims & then check the alignment

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

We had it aligned before the ATL meet. Nothing is off except rear toe(currently maxed out). It's not off by much. But either way, it's the FRONT tires that wear really bad.

Comment

It's be cause his car dog tracks like a motherfucker. Did you look at his Thrust angle on his print out? I know it is frozen from factory but it can still be adjusted through the other adjusments. I swear it has to be something bent, I mean, this car was bagged once.

Enough about that POS, We need some pictures of your car again. I need a new background. Seattle skyline is sexy.

Comment

New pics won't be up anytime soon most likely. I need money to renew my tags. Also needs new tires for it to be able make a trip up to Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                          It's be cause his car dog tracks like a motherfucker. Did you look at his Thrust angle on his print out? I know it is frozen from factory but it can still be adjusted through the other adjusments. I swear it has to be something bent, I mean, this car was bagged once.

Enough about that POS, We need some pictures of your car again. I need a new background. Seattle skyline is sexy.
                          You need to see the Seattle skyline in person. Especially when you look south and see giant snow-covered Mount Rainer in the background.
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

How much is a plane ticket?

Comment

$100-$200 depending on the day you fly out(for a one way). Less if you schedule earlier.

You should come down for the NW spring meet. The Seattle skyline is definitely probably one of the most beautiful skylines I've ever seen.

Comment

$100-$200 depending on the day you fly out(for a one way). Less if you schedule earlier.

You should come down for the NW spring meet. The Seattle skyline is definitely probably one of the most beautiful skylines I've ever seen.

I need to talk it over with gary. When is the spring meet?

Comment

Working...
                                X