X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 24th.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

isn't open DP fun? car looks pretty good on paper. but the engine is a dirty bitch.

Keep it up.

Comment

So...I got a hold of some 17" wheels with decent tires on em for a good deal.

I also have a new bumper, painted black atm. Got a stock 92/93 lip, rear mudflaps and also got an aftermarket steering wheel.

Pics will be up after this weekend All in preparation for the NW meet.

Comment

New look for Summer 09. The wheels are still growing on me. Needs better tires(215/45/17 yokos right now).

Plans:

-Decide on what lip I want.
          -new summer tires [215/40/17]

Engine updates:
          Did a compression test recently. 250/215/250/250 going 4-3-2-1. Not sure why #3 is low like that. The car needs a retune bad for the summer. It detonates in low vac areas at anywhere under 4k. So I just retarded a bunch of timing to keep it safe until I retune. It's slow as balls now without the retarded timing. I'd say I lost at least 10whp.
          Last edited by d112crzy; 05-29-2009, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
            New look for Summer 09. The wheels are still growing on me. Needs better tires(215/45/17 yokos right now).

Looks good.. I like it... RIKAN FTW!!!!
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

diggin the new shoes homo. bout damn time.

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Yes! wheels!

i dig it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

ehhh wheels look aight.......j/k it looks really good mex..btw ru heading to IA
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Probably not unless you wan to come up with the money for me.

Comment

for you hijo

lol whats missing.

Comment

So I was on my way out to go drinking with some buddies when I start my car and I get a code 4. Crankshaft position sensor.

My timing either slipped, or the sensor is bad somehow. From doing a quick online search, everything says replace distributor. I'm gonna go steal Juniors distributor and coil and just swap internals. Fuck that homo and fuck buying new parts.

I doubt my belt slipped. I got home, shut off car. Then about 4 hours later when I was leaving to go drink the car threw a code 4.

Comment

it has to be the sensor itself which is in the dizzy. just swap out the internals. wish we could just swap out each sensor individually

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I guess I should start using my DMM more instead of jumping to possible conclusions.

After swapping internals and converting my distributor to internal coil, and taking my crank pulley off to make sure my timing was on(which it was still dead on) I finally checked my ecu plugs because I had a hunch it had something to do with them. Pin D15 broke off right at the connected.

Fucking ***. O well, shouldnt be too hard I guess. I just hate removing pins from connectors. I'd rather cut the old connector off and solder on a new one that replacing ONE pin, lol.

O well, at least now I know my issue.

On a good note, since I had to take my valve cover off to check timing, I went ahead and replaced all the studs that hold the valve cover down. No more leaks . The head still looks fucking mint and my oil looks new. That site alone made my day.

Comment

well nevermind now.. quick rigging shit up .. lol

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

What did I rig up?

I think it just broke due to the wires being old and me always unplugging and plugging ECU's just to test them.

Comment

Working...
                                X