This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, u guys are good critics huh?lol

but anyways, those r all my future plans. i have updated my plans now, im not gona do the h23 head swap anymore, im gona do a jdm f22a6 head and intake mani swap and give the head to my boy sean{SMseagren83}.

the name jdmcord, came from when i was just gettin started with all this import scene, before FnF came out, one day i heard something about JDM stuff, and thought it was the coolest thing ever, and so when i started joining forums, thats the name i came up with, and i just use that same sn all the time for all the forums, doesnt raelly have a meaning anymore. so, that name basically came from when i was all ricey and shit.

now, i have the custom short ram, and thats about it for now, but me and sean r gona work together on the head swaps in late september/early october.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

don't buy the s-techs. I have them on my car and they are just lower but still stock ride. They aren't at all stiffer and I bottom out a lot and have huge body roll. Just my opinion.......
      Former Ride:
      93 Accord Coupe
      Jdm H22 w/ LSD
      Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
      Bone stock 99 2.3CL
      Black on Black Leather
      5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
      C. S. Lewis

Comment

damn, really? I bought them like 1 week after you posted this, but i hadnt read ur post tho. but it dont matter no more, cuz i sold them for 10 bux more than i bought them for, lol.

Comment

you got a nice car to start with, I like the color that it is right now
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

yea, its alright, but the clear is really starting to come off, and the paint on the hood is all cracked, i duno why.

but i duno if im actually gona paint it another color, since the stock color is very nice.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on my car, BTW. Interesting observation about your car... from all appearances it looks like you have an Accord LX. But one of the photos you posted shows an "EX" badge. What's up with that? HEHE

Comment

Nice and clean start
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

strange location lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mysticbluemaui
                    Thanks for the compliments on my car, BTW. Interesting observation about your car... from all appearances it looks like you have an Accord LX. But one of the photos you posted shows an "EX" badge. What's up with that? HEHE

I have no clue why it has en EX badge, lol, that's just the way I bought it. It has an f22a1, no sunroof, single-tailpipe, it all resembles an LX, i duno. But I'm gona debadge it, someday.

-Jose

Comment

Originally posted by that1bmxguy
                      strange location lol.
                      hahah, yea. I was driving around that day looking for a place to take pictures. I wanted to be near grass, and in the shade, I went to all the parks, but I knew that I wouldnt be able to get near any trees, so as then I thought about the cemetary, lol
                      Its a very good setting for photoshoots.

-Jose

Comment

cool....ex badge??
                        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

lol, thank caleb, bitch!

-Jose

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            lol, thank caleb, bitch!

-Jose
                            What wrong?? Your car looks nice and I'm tired.
                            Last edited by Clueless; 01-26-2006, 05:55 AM.
                            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

!UPDATE! (2-14-06)

I ordered some kyb AGX's and some s-tech springs. I also ordered a megan racing upper front strut bar. Hopefully it all gets here by this weekend, since I dont have school on monday, I can do the installation then.

I drove in my friends cb7, he has the exact same set up(except the strut bar) and his car rides very nice. Not bouncy at all, a little stiffer than stock, and the drop is nice, right where I want it to be. probly left like a lil less than a 2 finger gap.

I will post pics of everthing as it gets here.

-Jose

Comment

the TEIN springs are nice! rides a lil bit stiffer than stock...more responsive i think! i have them with KYB shocks too! i hate the body roll...and i corner like a mutha...hence all the *upgrades ive bought and told u about* hopefully it fixes it!

but glad ot hear ur finally gettin started on her man! uve got a ton o shtuff to do!!! lol!! its a very long, neverending, expensive hobby!! LMAO! ur car has GREAT potential!!

oh PS- ill have my 2 year old when i ordered it crate from the warehouse- JDM F22a complete engine for sale very,,,,very soon! 350 for the engine...i have the ECU to go with for $45, and ill sell ya my 2 month old DC SPORTS 4-2-1 header for another $150! thats a decent start eh??? lol and thats homie hook up! LMAO

ok this is a ridiculous long post for ur members ride.... so i will now be like most and say

"good start, nice and clean-keep it up"

Haha
                                Sean
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X