This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont have to send it to you. lol

i had some shit to come up son. you'll get it this week too.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      I have my eyes on a certain set of Enkies tho.
      joser u refering to mine

Comment

We'll talk when you get here.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

[QUOTE=d112crzy;2172561]

We'll talk when you get here.[/QUOTE

hopefully sometime next week but u have to admit those wheels do look good

Comment

I LOVE my car

Got my blades back with the Azenis on and WOW the car feels absolutely amazing! It takes round-abouts so effortlessly!

Hopefully I'll be able to hit the track on Wednesday. Hoping for mid 14's with this trans.

Comment

still on the accord tranny?
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I LOVE my car

Got my blades back with the Azenis on and WOW the car feels absolutely amazing! It takes round-abouts so effortlessly!

Hopefully I'll be able to hit the track on Wednesday. Hoping for mid 14's with this trans.
                I would say mid 14's is achievable, just remember all the tips you gave me and you'll have some good runs! BTW what tires are you running at the track?

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  still on the accord tranny?
                  Haven't found an affordable H trans. So yes.
                  Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                  I would say mid 14's is achievable, just remember all the tips you gave me and you'll have some good runs! BTW what tires are you running at the track?
                  Yup. I'm running the Falken Azenis. They should be sticky enough. Better than the shit I had on before.

My best 60ft has been a 2.209 with a teins/kyb's and falken zeix 512's. I hope I get the same or better. My rear motor mount IS on its way out, so I hope it's not much of an issue.

Comment

if you need some stock mounts that were filled with urethane lmk man. Better than nothing, especially if ur in a squeeze for cash.

good luck at the track

btw, im glad to see that after all this time, you can show your skills on your own car now.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

man i cant stand the stock accord tranny. I swapped as soon as i could lol.
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

clean ass ride.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

So I just did a compression test. 240psi all the way across. That's 20psi less than last time I did a compression test, which was when the motor had 100 miles on it.

#4 and #3 spark plugs were covered in oil and it's not the valve cover o-rings leaking. :-\

Looks like it's time to build a head.
                          Did another compression test. Still 240 across the board.

I think the reason for the drop in compression was due to a few factors.

First of all, it's a different gauge then when I did my first test. They ALL read different even within the same brand. This is pure theory, but I the altitude change of FL vs Yakima, WA had something to do with it as well. And the reason that makes the most sense is due to my pw clearance as well as lack of a hone when I built this motor. The pistons were out of a different motor and I did not bother to check my p2w clearances due to me not having access to the proper tools at the time. I also didn't hone because I was broke.

Either way, its starting to burn oil now. Like, a quart ever 1000 miles. I don't like that one bit. It smokes A LOT at every first start up, so I'm sure the valve stem seals are completely shot.

I start work today, and hoping I don't get put into prison tomorrow, a new project will be under way. Project: 300.

Comment

prison aye?

i like the sound of project 300

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

i guess ill update this for him.
                              Jose found an H tranny for a steal. so he came over to my house the week before they all left for cali, and we proceeded to install it. kind of.
                              we didnt get to it very quickly lol

so the first night we yanked it out with only a few issues.

his knockoff header being one of them. so.....

luckily we knew of a super awesome exhaust place.....

but then it was out

front main seal changed, cam timing checked, and the block cleaned up a bit.
                              pretty much ready to go back in, but were waiting on a throwout bearing that some mexican left on the other side of the state.

the next day, alex (father time) came over so we could throw on his new springs before he left for cali.

dont worry scott. i thought about you

i guess he wanted more? anyway. enough with the shenanigans.
                              we all went and had lunch

heart attack anyone?
                              then came back and drilled and tapped the tranny.
                              by drill and tap, i mean force a SAE bolt in with a breaker bar.

then we dropped it in.
                              the valve on the hoist actually came loose at one point and i dropped the motor and tranny on his wheel well. oops.

then they left and i started on his valve cover
                              some shavage

and JB weld.

got back from cali, retuned, and he went home.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                                Why can't people just make a "I wanna crap on Jose" thread in the offtopic. Take this shit off the man's member's ride. I mean come on, how you like it if you can't log into your account and there is page after page of people talking shit on your MR? Let's grow up, Jose got banned aint that enough?
                                Totally agree. The last few pages is just fulled with crap.
                                Thread closed
                                Any issues, PM me

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X