trboaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trboaccord
    I just looked at your pics on the front page again, and I gotta say DAMN!!!
    that shit is soo sick....
    i'll say DAMN!!!!!! its even better than mine...
    -yea, you're right...the front page does look better..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Its been a long time since I've updated anything, but I just added on small note on my front page in regards to what I am currently doing with the car.
      After the 1st engine build I once again had an engine failure due to a spun bearing which resulted from a poorly reground crank. I had the crank turned and polished and speced out and everything came out good, but that was because you couldnt see or measure the weak spot that developed in one of the areas that was part of the regrind. Lesson learned, not getting any work done from the place that did my crank.............

I am now doing the "H23VTEC" build, using a F22A1 crank and Rods, which I just got back from the machine shop where they polished the cran, pressed my H22(type-s) pistons onto the F22 rods and they balanced the whole rotating assembly. Myself alongside my friend/engine builder are going to mock the engine up and check all clearences, and get the correct color codes for the bearings. I should have the car running in a month or so , I'm in no hurry because this time I'm going to do it right! I will add more pics and info as I get it together........

Comment

damn talk about short shifter

other than that great looking ride

Comment

LOL yea its very short!.. Thanks for the compliments

Comment

very nice
            my whipp

Comment

Updated info on page 1
              - new H22 is in the car and will be running tonight, I will post pix hopefully tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X