• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats one clean coupe man. H22 looks mean

I-SR 6

Comment

Thanks for all the complements guys

Originally posted by quickangel93
      you have the cleanest coupe ive seen! now get the quarter panel and door fixed!
      Yeah, thats the next major thing I have to do. Expensive though, so I gotta wait awhile although it hurts my eyes to see that damage everyday.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I never even noticed that dent on your car. I guess the H22 distracted me both times I saw it in person.

Comment

LOL

The dent helps keep the thieves away

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
            LOL

lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

LOL

is it custom?? lol

sublte, yet eye catching . you car i mean.. not the dent. i overlooked it too.

anyways, looks like a nice healthy H22 under the hood. good taste in header manufacture too. you ever wonder how it stacked up against like a DC and even the new one with a 2.5'' collector.

im curious, as i noticed the design is quite different from other manufactures....

anyways good lookin ride man!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Im loving that color man!

Comment

Thanks,

There is a link somewhere to a dyno comparison between headers....and the greedy got close to 10 more hp than DC if I remember correctly. Or maybe it was the megan, which is the same but doesn't have the carb exempt number.

wow...im curious now...you should find that!
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

My memory really jacked it up. Here is the link LOL http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=56742

My swap thread

Comment

Thanks for all the complements guys

Yeah, thats the next major thing I have to do. Expensive though, so I gotta wait awhile although it hurts my eyes to see that damage everyday.

macco does body and paint jobs for cheap. and they're good.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                        macco does body and paint jobs for cheap. and they're good.
                        Yeah, I'm considering them. With Macco, It looks like a thousand bucks give or take, but quality of paint is only good for 5 years or so.

Or do it right, and pay $3500 to $4000 for factory quality paint job.

Or...Have a member here do the paint for cheaper..decisions decisions
                        Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 05-18-2007, 09:27 PM.

My swap thread

Comment

Yeah, I'm considering them. With Macco, It looks like a thousand bucks give or take, but quality of paint is only good for 5 years or so.

Or do it right, and pay $3500 to $4000 for factory quality paint job.

Or...Have a member here do the paint for cheaper..decisions decisions

Members Ride

Comment

Super clean sleeper CB.
                            I don't see alot of this color around.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

The car looks great and the h22 is always a bonus!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Thanks hondaracer33 and vinbon63

No updates yet, but I had the joy of taking her to 135-140mph when I tried out the USDM ecu w/out governor.

My swap thread

Comment

Working...
                                X