Clear All

• Hondafan62269
    replied
    Sold to my buddy, I think he made a name on here already

Leave a comment:

• Hondafan62269
    replied
    Originally posted by AccordAnimal
    Very nice looking car and those are some HOT times. However, I dont' think that is a short ram. The One I got off ebay is...well....much shorter.
    Its a short ram for a 92-96 prelude

Leave a comment:

• AccordAnimal
    replied
    Very nice looking car and those are some HOT times. However, I dont' think that is a short ram. The One I got off ebay is...well....much shorter.

Leave a comment:

• Hondafan62269
    replied
    Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
    14.0x @ 99mph? That's impressive. Is that with or without spray?
    Without, never got to spray it at the track yet. I dunno, I might spray once before I turbo. Selling the nitrous kit for cheap tho if anyone wants it.

My buddy has an H22 eg coupe and he just put the peak boost turbo kit on it. That things flies at 5 PSI! Flies!!! I beet him before he turboed so hopefully mine will be faster

Leave a comment:

• ACCORDing2R
    replied
    14.0x @ 99mph? That's impressive. Is that with or without spray?

Leave a comment:

• CB7hYbrid
    replied
    when u turbo let me know the parts you got and some links cuz im doin it and noone will give me help

Leave a comment:

• Hondafan62269
    replied
    I saw a member at the track last night. I didnt think any of you guys lived in the STL area. Anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• Hondafan62269
    replied
    Thanks for all of the comments everyone.

I am running some bald falken ziex's right now.

I live like 10 mins away from St. Louis in O'fallon, IL, I am over there all the time tho for racing and pretty much everything else.

I am torn between N/A and boost. What do you guys think? I can trade my turbo and my head for a fully built skunk 2 head with stage 2's in it. It will put down about 215-220 whp all motor. Plus... does anyone have an H22 block they would sell for cheap cheap. I dont care if it has pistons and rods in it or not.

Leave a comment:

• Raceboy
    replied
    love it bro, maaadd sleeper right there good job. *the guy you raced had a quick ass R/T*
    Last edited by Raceboy; 06-15-2005, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    damn thats a sweet cb, love the swap and the front end

can't wait to see updated pics and more changes

Leave a comment:

• typhoon
    replied
    Where you livin in STL?
    I used to live in: U city, 16th and Locust - Loft District, Layfatte Sq. and Chesterfield.

Leave a comment:

• typhoon
    replied
    Very nice.
    I concur, that engine bay would look sweet cleaned up. What kind of tires you wearing? They look like mine.

Leave a comment:

• Zunami
    replied
    looks nice man your moldings look nice and intack man, aha nice

Leave a comment:

• Hondafan62269
    replied
    Originally posted by phatdoughnut
    ^ reading ownz you.

so you ran that time with out the bottle? and is that the only color you had for the ground wire? green/cyan/blue?
    Yea, that is my time without the bottle. And yes I had a little grounding problem so that was a quick fix. Its gone now. I painted my valve cover like a candy apple red and did a few other things to the engine bay, it looks nice now.

Leave a comment:

• Hondafan62269
    replied
    Originally posted by arrozburner
    clean your engine bay!!!...all in all looks really nice
    My engine bay is clean now. That is an old picture. I will take a new one and post it today or tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X