DeathFromAbove : 1990 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAiL05
    Volks look good on the ride. I would lower it a bit more but other than that looks baller.
    do not fret, that's winter mode suspension.

Comment

damn even better than i could have imagined.
      i cant wait for the first meet.

Comment

Hey man, with that wicked setup you should definately check out the Shannonville Track Meet we are going to have Aug 2008.

everyone invited...we are taking deposits NOW to reserve places.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=93647
        DEVOTE

Comment

cell phone preview anyone?

i don't know if you guys would call it slammed. but it's damn near perfect if you ask me~!

Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 04-09-2008, 08:59 PM.

Comment

already copped me a ticket for "suspension non-conforme" balbalbal

also. to anyone who is running power-steeringless, how much getting used to did that take?
            Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 04-12-2008, 01:29 PM.

Comment

got used to it in after the first week of complainin and grunting lol

u'll find urself using too much force turning the steering wheel in a car with powersteering lol

Comment

damn dude that looks good, and having no power steering is nothing big, makes everything more fun.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Oooh looks sexy man, hook me up with your wheels.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

i like the setup... those seats are awesome... how do you like the nex coil-overs?
                    My Ride...

Comment

ha thanks guys.

true i didn't think about how no PS could throw me off a bit when i drive another car that has. wtv, i'm sure i'll adapt.

i like the NEX a lot. they're stiff, and i like stiff. i don't have much basis on which to compare anything. but i don't have complaints. i swap em off for winter so i don't ruin anything. i'm not sure how easily serviced they are, and i guess that would be my only concern. but if they don't blow on our roads we have here, then i'm happy!

i plan on making it out to the shannonville meet. there's a lot of nice CB's i hope to see, as well as meeting some of you guys IRL.

Comment

camber kitted and aligned. clayed and waxed

Comment

niiicceee
                          RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

does anyone know what ic an do about my front upper balljoints always getting destroyed? i have a camber kit and it put the tables farther out, so there is less clearance, and the tips were knocking on the inside of the fender. if i bang that shit away, i should be good right? anyone ever do this?

Comment

Working...
                            X