X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats prety nice ride man
    are you a member of montrealracing.com?
    also where did you get those rims from?
    if you know the guy that imports skylines r32's im getting my itr rims from him
    keep up the good work and keep it cleaaaaaan
    cccheaaaa
    Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
    240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Nice

Love EX-R's and yours looks real clean. Try painting door moldings and bumper moldings like the SE cars. Its a beautiful thing
      FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
      Pm meX
      I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
      H22A Swap
      I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

I was originally gonna paint the door and bumper mouldings. but once i had done the bottom ones, and saw how it looked, i decided i'd leave the black. i think it gives a good contrast and a bit or a euro look to it. i fear it might be too white with the mags if i painted it all.

nah i'm not on montreal racing. i think i made an account once, but i don't frequently go on there. are you talking about nik for the skylines from nippon imports? he actually came by the bike shop i work at for some repairs and gave me some prices. i know OSAKA has ITR rims, 550 US on the site, but i called and they told me 450 tax in, and i'm sure they'd even go lower when you actually show up. i already got mine at that time and paid more for mine, but in the end i got mine for free...yes, free, because UPS screwed up and thought they lost one of them, so i get reimbursed the full amount. sweet!

thanks for all the kind words peeps.
        Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 09-07-2005, 12:44 PM.

Comment

yup its niko
          cccheaaaa
          Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
          240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Nice cb7. i want you wheels. keep it up.
            SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

clean ride bro, i like the ITR rims. and....clean that engine bay!
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i don't feel like cleaning my engine bay! its not like i go driving around with my hood open ahaha. although, i just got my H22 put in...picking the car up tomorrow afternoon. and it's a super clean engine. so i would imagine that it will look a bit better!

i need some opinions....i was thinking of painting the itr's to something similar as the 02-03 rsx type s color....graphite, dark grey, gunmetal, whatever you wanna call it.

would this be sacrilege!? i might wanna tone it down a bit..too much white maybe. i mean i love it, but i might like them dark more.

doesn't starchland have bronze itr's? i could never find any members rides thread for him though.

thanks!

Comment

Sweet!

Looks like I'm not the only one cruising MTL in a frost white Coupe

Love the ITR wheels on there. And the painted mouldings look really sharp.
                  "Vision without Action is a Daydream. Action without Vision is a Nightmare."

Comment

thanks kit. i beleive you're the 4th dude here from the M-dot. there's me, BIGTUFGUY (sp) and NightRyder91. Big tuf guy (james) has a frost white cb as well. not sure what niteryder's looks like.

PS I just got H22, so i'll have some updated pics soon. Yeah, it hauls.

Comment

What paint did you use for the body matched color on the lower trim, and did you do the painting yourself?
                      Nice ride by the way.

Mine.
                      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

i had doethe painting by myself. used duplicolor and wet sanded and clearcoated. but then i had a front end accident a few months ago, and the garage redid it properly for me so it's a lot nincer now, but it was still pretty good when ni had done it. if you got a frost white cb, you don't even have to get duplicolor, just white tremclad paint for plastic. white is super easy to find a good match.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                          i had doethe painting by myself. used duplicolor and wet sanded and clearcoated. but then i had a front end accident a few months ago, and the garage redid it properly for me so it's a lot nincer now, but it was still pretty good when ni had done it. if you got a frost white cb, you don't even have to get duplicolor, just white tremclad paint for plastic. white is super easy to find a good match.
                          Awesome, thanks.

Mine.
                          "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                          "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

New pics with new engine in first post. Fast shit yo. I think it might be as fast as my dad's TL Type S. Or it will be when I get the catback and CAI on.

Comment

New HID pics on 1st page.

Comment

still looking PRIME!!!

remind me to ask you about your neuspeed strut bar, since it doesnt fit anymore... how about you hook a cb7'er up

Comment

Working...
                                X