civilone : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xplode
    haha u moron i fell for the damn Wing!!! AHJAHAHAHHA ur car is Stevens with white molding and diff rims =) keep it up.. haha
    i thought my car was steven's with white molding and different rims, lol (as we're both coupes).

1 word: hot
    2 words: phat ride
    3 words: looks absolutely awesome

your car comes together so well. you definitely have set the bar for the owners of white cb7s with carbon fiber hoods!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

nice you're here. so its still not sold? btw its not amber's car, she still has hers.
      HSHO #3

Comment

thanks guys for the props. I spent a lot of time an money in getting it to where it is. Wish i could afford to continue building on it.

aero3685-the bumper is not a custom, it is molded off the stock bumper though with a diffuser added in.

Wallace- the strut bar I designed and built myself. Its really strong and holds well. here is a close up of the stainless mounting bracket.

excalibur02- yea thats me. Its funny to see old pics of my car like that.

fliplyricist1- Im not upset or anything but i built the car myself from scratch. I know Amber though, actually got to meet her and go to a race with her and Mark (owner of HS)a while back. Shes a really nice girl and she put together a nice car too.

Anyway, thanks again guys.

P.S. The car is forsale, so Im excepting reasonable offers if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
          How did you make your front spoiler again?
          yea yea, is that a 91 and a 92 lip combined?

Comment

nice car man. i seen that on Nwhonda awhile ago. sorry to hear your selling it
            cb7 sold
            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

aero3685-the bumper is not a custom, it is molded off the stock bumper though with a diffuser added in.

Cool, I have an extra rear bumper that I was going to start something like that on. Im kinda looking for a bmw rear diffuser part to go with though, cuz I dont like the gill parts on the BW.

Comment

Car looks awesome man. Keep up the good work. I love how clean it is. Very subtle and straight to the point, just how I like it.
                "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

dammmn, sooooooooooo smoooooooooooth

Comment

hey sorry to ask again but i dont have money to buy another car

but do u still have those eyelids or eye brows for the headlight

i will buy those if its a good price

thanks and sorry again

mauricio

Comment

the grill looks smooth,
                      ive seen 90-91 ers do it... but dont recall seein many 92-93's with em.. do it urself?

Comment

civil i remember your ride from way back. that an its been on the accordclub homepage for like 2+ years now. anyways i like what you have done to the front alot, better than the big mouth, looks cleaner.

anyways, may i ask how much you would like to get for it?
                        2001 Sentra SE w/pp 5spd (white)
                        1992 Sentra SE-R 5spd (maroon)
                        1990 Chevy K1500 4x4 5spd (beige)
                        1993 Sentra SE-R auto (white)
                        *Totalled 5-8-05*
                        1991 Accord EX dohc 4dr 5spd (white)
                        *Totalled 12-20-03*

Comment

excalibur- sorry i didnt respond earlier. I have the eyelids somewhere but im not sure where. They will only fit on JDM lights though cause the USDM lights have aligning nipples on the lense.

zoom- thanks, the grill i did do myself.

Ricer_x_91- I dont really have a set price. I have an idea of what i'd like to get for it but Im trying to see what ohter people think its worth. Considering how well the car is built and how much time and money I have in it, what Id like to get for it is quite reasonable. I think atleast.
                          let me know

Comment

i need to hook my grill up like that.. got a diy or anything?

Comment

sorry, no DIY. Its pretty simple though if you know how to work with fiberglass. You simply gut out all the internal pieces and cover the holes that are left with fiberglass. Sand smooth and paint.

Comment

you should do a DIY to make the strut bar car looks greaat.

Comment

Working...
                                X