Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the led's and the subs man, looking real good

Comment

cheers. i have a couple more strips laying about. So i'll put them in soon to light it up more.

paying off some stuff and saving up for rims! 18"s. getting the XHP Moto in 18 7.5. which are pretty much copies of the big NS Racing ones that the dumped white accord wagon has.

my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

ok 2 hours+ of cleaning, polishing, buffing.

found a new farkin scrape...lovely customers in shopping car parks grrr.

Importing an AEM Short Ram Intake from the US thanks to UndergroundImports. Nice polished one unlike the fugly yellow Simota one i was about to get. zomg first performance mod for the accord no waaaaai. more to come

also getting some 4-2-1 header with flex pipe and coilovers 0-4" height adjustment, 32 damper adjustment, pillow ball mounts.

new paint job later on too. should be black soon
        my kitted cb7

Comment

Man I love the way your cb7 looks kitted, what other plans do you have for this bad boy?

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

wow..same color as mine but even better...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
              Man I love the way your cb7 looks kitted, what other plans do you have for this bad boy?
              Thankyou. Yeah certainly makes the car look a bit tougher

um just intake, rda slotted brake rotors, ebc greenstuff brake pads. new bonnet, front bar touched up then that's it.....have decided not to throw more money at it and save up for a DC2 Type R.
              Last edited by gen4; 04-20-2007, 02:14 AM.
              my kitted cb7

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                wow..same color as mine but even better...
                Yeah it's a nice colour. Looks different all the time depending on lighting.
                my kitted cb7

Comment

intake finally came in. fitted it basically straight away :P
                  thanks to my gf for the photos

Last edited by gen4; 04-20-2007, 02:19 AM.
                  my kitted cb7

Comment

Working...
                  X