bump--updates soon...

Comment

looks very sharp and nice and clean engine bay good job

Comment

hey how are those q-pods?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
          hey how are those q-pods?
          you talkin the kick panels??..hehe. i just took them out today...i am doing reconstruction on the interior of my ride...they are good...they create a good soundtage..i think the only thing they lack is they are not sealed air tight..so i beleive a lot of midbass may be lost...but im gonna seal them myself with fiberglass....they are made specifically for our accords..but im not sure if the clutch will hit the kick panels..ill get back with you on that after my auto to mannual swap..

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
            you talkin the kick panels??..hehe. i just took them out today...i am doing reconstruction on the interior of my ride...they are good...they create a good soundtage..i think the only thing they lack is they are not sealed air tight..so i beleive a lot of midbass may be lost...but im gonna seal them myself with fiberglass....they are made specifically for our accords..but im not sure if the clutch will hit the kick panels..ill get back with you on that after my auto to mannual swap..
            thank you on the info on the kick panel/q-pods. i always wanted them but never got around to get them. what speaker and tweeter combo did you go with? can you get pics of it fiberglassed when you get around to do so? and tell me if they hit the clutch pedel? good looking out.

Comment

KEEP REPIN THAT STOCK COLOR

Comment

Bro I had to check out your member's ride after playing halo2 w/you earlier. I remember when you first joined, I said to myself thats a clean ass Rosewood Brown cb man.

And I forgot it was your car when we spoke earlier. This car is fresh bro! I love the tints and the sub!

Keep it clean, and we'll meet again on halo2!
                '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Clean!!!

Love the rims, looks good man!

Comment

Not bad at all man, I like the rims. Maybe post some more pics so we can check it out? I like the kickpannel speakers also.

Keep up the nice mods! Go out and drive some.

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

shit my car is definietly a lil bit different performance wise now...those were tooken like 8 months ago.ill get some updated ones later .

Comment

nice ride man, very clean
                        rollin on em twankiez

Comment

Looks good. I like those wheels.

Comment

Very clean man

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              shit my car is definietly a lil bit different performance wise now...those were tooken like 8 months ago.ill get some updated ones later .
                              Yeah, do it! How about afew more of the engine bay. You have a gorgeous CB, I like the dark accent them esp. the wheels. Awesome and clean

Comment

looks tight buddy and Im loving the way the car is setup.
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X