• Show
Clear All

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Good to see it alive. You def need to enjoy it as it is. Near 500 at the crank is 4x its original power! Just to put it in perspective... it's come a long way.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Sound great man.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Here is one of the pulls:

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks!
    No, you'll be fine on stock sleeves at that power level. I'd get pistons at the very least with a good tuner.

Leave a comment:

• RyanD
    replied
    Wow man your car is pure sex. I love it!

Im wanting to get about 300 to 350 whp from my f after a rebuild for a t3/t4 turbo. Will I have to re sleave?

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Hit the dyno today. I informed my tuner of the headgasket issues in the past so we kept it conservative as I didnt want to tow the thing again.

Left it at 16psi for pump gas.
    Made 320whp/316wtq on a Mustang Dyno

Poured in some Q16 and cranked the boost to 27psi.
    Made 417whp/375wtq on a Mustang Dyno

He asked if I wanted to keep going, but I said I was happy with these numbers on the current setup. He said that on a dynojet, I'd probably see somewhere near 450ish whp, which is over 500 at the crank. The Garrett GT30R maxes out at 525 crank, probably a bit lower for the precision one. If I ever plan to grow, I'll need a larger turbo, FMIC, and some headwork.

Lately this car has been more work than pleasure, so I think take some time to ignore the dyno numbers and enjoy the car while I can
    Last edited by Boost_Lee; 11-20-2013, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Giggity...

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Swapped out the Walbro 255lph and went with an Aeromotive 340lph

Running 10awg wire to the fuel pump from the battery next. After a coolant flush and oil change she should be ready for dyno time.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    hopefully it'll be tuned soon

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    Glad to see this thing is still alive.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    I know...every meet you were MIA. Trev - you are still a myth in my book
    Accept for that one meet... At his house... Lol

Leave a comment:

• jdm92_accorn
    replied
    im pretty sure you're like me when it comes to this car, i probably wont ever get rid of mine. even though ive had to put an engine in mine a couple of times i just cant give up on it, lol. its good to see its running again. maybe we can see some more power now

Leave a comment:

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    Yessir, Still riding with those coils. Stiff as ever with the interior gutted lol
    I wouldn't know. I never got to drive on them before I parted out my car. I remember the spring rates being pretty high for an accord which makes me wish I had tried to autocross with them at least once.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Yessir, Still riding with those coils. Stiff as ever with the interior gutted lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X