X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    Unfortunately, I haven't seen it around the facebook groups.
    Damn that's too bad. I would really like to see what kind of path this car took. In hindsight, I really should have kept the car.

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
    Woah blast from the past, glad to see you're still lurking around

As a treat, here was your car 10 years ago:
    Thanks, glad to see some OGs are still kickin. Thanks for the pic!

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    That's still gotta be the only time I've ever seen someone pull off one of those F&F-era bumpers on our cars.
    Thanks! Guess I had to go through the phase at some point lol

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    That's still gotta be the only time I've ever seen someone pull off one of those F&F-era bumpers on our cars.

Leave a comment:

• cloudasc
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    Wow, it's been a while! Does anyone know what happened to this car? Last I heard, StoobyMcDooby sold the car shortly after he bought it from me, but I'm wondering where it went.
    Woah blast from the past, glad to see you're still lurking around

As a treat, here was your car 10 years ago:

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Unfortunately, I haven't seen it around the facebook groups.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Wow, it's been a while! Does anyone know what happened to this car? Last I heard, StoobyMcDooby sold the car shortly after he bought it from me, but I'm wondering where it went.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Thanks man! She was always an inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Well, it's been a great run. Project Throwback has been sold and is under new ownership as of 8/2016. Congrats to StoobyMcDooby, she is in good hands.

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this build and this thread. Thank you for the ride, I enjoyed every moment. I'll check in from time to time, this community will always stick with me.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    For Sale Thread :

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=208007

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    thanks for the kind words

Fired up the car finally after purchasing a new battery and a new ECU. All seems good, I'll go for a valve adjustment soon. No bites on the car just yet. I may make an official FS thread on here soon

Leave a comment:

• cb9love
    replied
    Another cb7tuner legend up for sale that is a sad day, but not as sad as a car collecting dust forgotten in a garage. i hope you at least take it for a few more runs down the track before you part ways.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks man, me too.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    It would really be a shame to see this car get parted out. Hopefully you find someone who will respect it and enjoy it as it is.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 03-29-2016, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks, and I totally agree.

A friend of mine is posting up the car one more time for a price of 6500 as is, with spare parts including the slicks and wheels they are mounted on. We'll see how this goes, if no bites then I'll pursue a part-out and possibly sell the chassis as is.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Thanks! Battery plans got pushed back to this weekend, but I'll get it done. Gas should be good but I can drain the tank of needed, no big deal.

Browsed the idea of letting her go in the neighborhood of 5.5k with the set of slicks and any extra parts I have is that fair?
    Sell it to someone for 5.5k and it will definitely go underappreciated. It's just how it goes. Cheap price brings along a cheap mentality. Sad but true. I couldn't se someone else driving the car I built. I'd much rather part it out so that it becomes un recognizable as my car. Plus paring it out and you probably make more $

Leave a comment:

Working...
X