No announcement yet.

LoDollar92LX : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the whole look and power of your car really appeals to me!! I like it alot......
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

500hp is sweet.

- Daniel
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

What kind of motor mounts are you using?

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
          different.....it kinda reminds me of a mustang, but not really. it could use some soap and water. later.
          i'm not sure why i said that. the car must have undergone a lot of changes since i last looked.

to update my comment:

damn. i mean, your car is an inspiration to all those who dream of a fast accord. it would be pretty bad-ass to ride in your car and even better to drive it. that intercooler looks right at home in the front bumper. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

that intercooler looks right at home in the front bumper. later.
            Yes it does look like a perfect fit, which is what Im trying to achieve somehow

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22

Comment

i'm not sure why i said that. the car must have undergone a lot of changes since i last looked.

to update my comment:

damn. i mean, your car is an inspiration to all those who dream of a fast accord. it would be pretty bad-ass to ride in your car and even better to drive it. that intercooler looks right at home in the front bumper. later.
              i appreciate the compliments man! major props to you for having the cleanest, and most detailed accord ive ever seen....i wish i had the patience for that..maybe someday...

Mozzandherb, the side mounts are poly filled, and i made the rear mount out of flat bar and some sleeves, its 95% rigid.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Right on, thanks, and keep up the good work, I will someday hopefully have those numbers..lol

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                  Right on, thanks, and keep up the good work, I will someday hopefully have those numbers..lol
                  with sleeves, you have the right motor to make big power

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
                    with sleeves, you have the right motor to make big power
                    What about the Mahle pistons, would you trust those under high boost?

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22

Comment

I think this is officially the most ridiculously powerful Accord on this entire board. And a fellow Mainer to boot! Nice!
                      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                      Short ram intake
                      Tenrai Himoto catback
                      Smashed front end
                      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Mahle pistons are nice Im shooting for 500 with my motor and the holset h1c with a 166cm housing, and none the less the accord is simple and clean!
                        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
                          I think this is officially the most ridiculously powerful Accord on this entire board. And a fellow Mainer to boot! Nice!
                          sweet more accords from maine!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=22185364

another dyno vid...short, but turn the volume up, the sound is the best part!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

for those of you who dont know or never saw the pics, this is what my accord looked like when i got it in '05....

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ick

man that looks so sweet, shoulda kept it like that, the massive wing on the back would help keep the car stable at those high speeds with the massive turbo.

kiddin, huge improvement, car has come a loooooooooong way!
                                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Working...
                                X