No announcement yet.

flyinlow : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, what part of SD are you in? Im in Sioux Falls y0!

Comment

oneoffaccord,
      thanks man I appreciate it btw love your car

91accordwagon,
      Thank you, grill was really easy to do.

do0dfromcali,
      Thanks you have a nice ride as well , I dunno of anyone else, maybe maple???

xscott,
      Im in RC, not that far away bro!

Comment

hey dude, it says you want some new wheels, what size tires are on yours? i got some 18's im looking to get some of those wheels stock 92 ex with 205 50 15 tires

Comment

Nice clean ride man. The map light is very cool. Never would of thought of it!
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

How did you go about doing your grill? I'm interested in doing the same. Thanks.

Comment

Um about the grill, its fairly easy, get some gutter guard from home depot, take your grill apart meaning chrome pieces off of black plastic.Cut the mesh to lay between the black plastic piece and the two or one chrome piece depending on your grill.Then just screw the chrome pieces back on and walla.
              If you want to paint the grill, I personally scraped off the chrome plating because it was bubbled in spots.I left a little chrome around the h and masked that off sanded primed and painted hope that helps ya if not just let me know

Comment

Oh and I thought I would put up some pics of my new wheels...

And last but not least a pic of my last accord...kinda makes me miss her

Comment

How did you go about removing that middle plastic part that ran across the whole grill?

Comment

I didnt alter any of the black plastic, I just put the mesh in between the black and chrome and screwed it back together.Hope that answers your question.Bump for these new pics too!!!! How do you guys think the wheels are gonna look????LATER

Comment

Very clean accord... love the interior!!

Those wheels will look pimp on your ride
                      when you puttin em on?

Comment

Thanks Phempa-Probably putting the wheels on this spring when i lower..

Here are some goodies I recieved in the mail today from uk-accord

EDM '00 accord type r sidemakers

Cant wait to install these!

Comment

Wheels are going to look sick, and it kinda reminds me of PRIMOCB7's rims sorta..

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                            Cant wait to install these!
                            damn. i don't know if i could do it. i mean drilling into the fender, once you start, there's no going back. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                              damn. i don't know if i could do it. i mean drilling into the fender, once you start, there's no going back. later.
                              Yea, once you drill, thats it lol, but you can always find a template for the sidemarkers somewhere, I believe I saw one on here awhile back, but there's templates out there u can dl and use as a guide, good luck though.

Comment

Yeah I know, thats how it was with the maplight install.I waited a couple of months to get up the courage to cut into my headliner.Hopefully I can find the template I saw on here.The only thing I'm worried about is getting them in the correct spots on both sides.Ohwell we shall see what happens.

f22- thanks for the compliment on the wheels, I like them alot and got a super good deal on them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X