• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another OG returns!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Wow, good to see you are still in the game. Definitely an OG hangout.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I meant to ask. Did you use the dry ice method to get the sound dampening off the floor?
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

a cage and engine bay clean up. That's some real work going into it.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Uh oh don't call it a come back, it's the return......

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

more of the same, but i guess this is that stage where it all sort of looks the same.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Everyone returns to CB7Tuner. There is no escape.....
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                  Everyone returns to CB7Tuner. There is no escape.....

The Return of the OGs

Noobs Aren't Safe

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post

The Return of the OGs

Noobs Aren't Safe
                    We're like the Expendables but without the muscles and money.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                      We're like the Expendables but without the muscles and money.

LOL. Welcome back.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Welcome back!
                        -My Member Ride thread-
                        -JL store-

Comment

thanks dudes. the engine bay has a really strange rust hole that ill be attending to and then after thats all patched up and all the seam sealer/filler etc is out ill lay down a tiny bit of seam sealer some sealer/primer/paint

color is GPW grand prix white by the way. its the same color as my ap1.

below is the hole.

Last edited by J-specCb4; 08-12-2015, 10:55 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Should look good to have some continuity between vehicles color-wise (engine bay color, I mean). Looks like you're making good work of the bay. Are you doing any engine work while it's out? If you still have the bisi header that'd look amazing.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                            - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

still plugging away on the bay half hour at a time. i am moving into a fairly legit shop in the next week too so ill have some pics from that shortly but im taking the build slow this time. i do still have the bisi header. i was considering doing a k swap but i think ive decided against it for the time being for financial reasons haha. i actually want the car to make real progress soonish so i think itll stay h series for now. as far as engine mods its going to be really simple reliability stuff like a baffled oil pan and catch can setup. just want to be able to use this thing for a ton of track days without too much grief. cant wait to pick up the 5 lug setup and start mocking up the wheel fitment. the car may get some sheet metal widening but no rivet on flares. overall just looking forward to it!

The Chronicles.

Comment

CRS_5904a3 by crsfoto.com, on Flickr

doesnt look like a lot has changed but the car has a new full time home in a shop. car is also on a waiting list for a cage, and the 5 lug setup is in progress. bought some new wheels for this thing too, and im just overall really excited for the things to come in the near future.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X