X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good can't wait 2 c what u have in store for the future
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Wow the car has progressed ALOT since i have seen it richie..Right now im speechless..im loving the new shoes and your whole car setup..WOW
      man why youre being such a hermit...lol you can occasionally come on up to orlando you know cause I dont bite....
      Last edited by accordtypeR; 02-04-2007, 01:30 PM.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Bsa Motorsports #349

Ok here for everybody that be asking what brand are my rims!!!! Here is the pics!!!! My rims are the # 349.. If you check they're site... I got them on E-bay!!!! And here is they're web site
        http://www.bsa.com.my/web/newfproduct_full.htm
        Last edited by RICHIE*GT35R; 02-06-2007, 08:40 AM.
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
          holy shit, i dont think i've posted in this thread before. your ride is hot i love the rims they flow nicely with the styling. i'd like to see some vids of this thing running
          x2.............x100

more pix!

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Shit!!! The car looks so fucking sexy man. Damn, Make me wanna paint my car. What the name/code of the paint (granada, nighthawk,...)?

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

i really like how your coupe is looking. Keep it up. The exterior looks good and good luck with the CF hood.
              My 1993 LX

Comment

damn your coupe looks so good with those rims. it looks alot different from the last time i seen it. keep up the good work.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

the rims flow so nice with your ride.clean

Comment

oh dam......all BLACK=look fast.......
                    nice.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Video coming soon. Going to show a hold shot and a round start on the BLUE JUICE!!!!!
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                        Video coming soon. Going to show a hold shot and a round start on the BLUE JUICE!!!!!
                        waiting for it......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

The color of the car all flows great together. I wasnt sure if i should get my car painted the same stock color or a gloss black and im prety sure your car makes me want mine to be black. Clean rims too.

My New Ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

woah dude ur car is hawt man this just went in my top 5 of the site gj

ps what part of fl you at??
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                              woah dude ur car is hawt man this just went in my top 5 of the site gj

ps what part of fl you at??
                              Hey D. he used to live in Tampa but now I think he lives in the Lakeland area..I maybe wrong though.
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Love the way your coupe looks man Really liking the wheels.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X