No announcement yet.

h22accordaz : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the comment... Also, before anyone else tells you, ebay links are not allowed to be posted... Just thought I would let you know..

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordaz
      Thank you for the comment... Also, before anyone else tells you, ebay links are not allowed to be posted... Just thought I would let you know..
      pretty sure your allowed to post them, just not in the classifieds section. or in a classifieds thread.

good looks on the ride bro
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Oh, ok... Thank you, for the comment and clarifying the rule..

Comment

Oh, ok... Thank you, for the comment and clarifying the rule..

More pics up NOW or else i will find you and stab you in the face with a solddering iron....

just kidding. MORE PICS DUDE. Freaking sweet ride. It looks identical to what i aspired my CB to be.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

My car is getting worked on right now... I have to get a lot of wiring re-done because a bad wire keeps frying my ecu's.... I will get more pics asap..

Comment

looking good man i just bought one of those skunk2 throttle bodies from nathan to put on my accord and im adding the nitrous right now and some other cool toys cant wait to get it all here lol hey you missed us on the meet but were gonna have another one man let me know if you need help on the wiring.
              im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
              93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
              90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              91 se accord 4 door SOLD
              92 lx accord coupe SOLD
              93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
              93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
              92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

You got a skunk2 throttle body? Sweet... The only problem I have had with mine, and heard many others have the same problem, is that it gets stuck sometimes... All you have to do is put some grease in there or something to lube it.. I missed the meet because I called into work, the owner was really sick and I am the only other person that works here... Well I just got all of the zip-tie connectors today from honda, so hopefully she will be done soon.. I also have black corners, lambo hinges, and a carbon fiber lip ready for her.. We are deffinately getting pic's of "the twins" when my car is done!

Comment

its jimmy, let get that lip off you for 50 bucks, call me up latta about it
                  undefinedundefined Noktrnal Wagon

Comment

Jimmy, I am not selling you my lip for $50! Lol...

Comment

hmmm...lookin good, I think one of my next mods is going to be a C/F trunk...

Was this car ever run at the track?? If so, what did it run??
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

this shit is cleeeeeaannnnn

liking everything on it!

Comment

No. it hasn't been run at the track before... I raced a 14.2 second truck and walked on him by about 15-20 car lengths though...

Thank you Phempa..

Comment

No. it hasn't been run at the track before... I raced a 14.2 second truck and walked on him by about 15-20 car lengths though...

Thank you Phempa..
                            damn.....was that truck a turbo diesel??? those things are fast.....dude, your car is sweeeeeeet!
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

No it was a GMC... I don't remember exactly what was done to it... Throttle body spacer, corevette cam, intake, exhaust, chipped... Other stuff but I don't remember...

Comment

No it was a GMC... I don't remember exactly what was done to it... Throttle body spacer, corevette cam, intake, exhaust, chipped... Other stuff but I don't remember...
                                I think I may have seen it.....was it white?? If so, I know that thing is fast....
                                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                                Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                                X