X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLEAN CAR MANG

you make me wanna get a CF trunk with my CF hood

Comment

i can't wait to get a cf trunk lid...just got a vis cf invader for cheeaap and in really good condition. btw, i think you color combo kicks ass.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Thank you you guys.. How much did you pay for your hood? I think I am going to get a new one soon... There is also a guy down here in Az that owns a shop and he has 4 carbon fiber doors that I think I might get...

Comment

doors too? that would be SCHAWEET!

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

damnnn CF DOORS?

Comment

I know... I get to check them out after the holidays. The only thing that sucks is I won't be able to use the vertical door kit with them... Doors will be too light..

Comment

shit dats gonna look hot mang lols how much dats gonna run u mang?

Comment

That's another bad thing..... I really don't want to say... Lets just say a ridiculous amount of money.. Maybe I will PM you...

Comment

Dibs on the hood if you are planing to get a new one. BTW clean ride my man.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordaz
                      That's another bad thing..... I really don't want to say... Lets just say a ridiculous amount of money.. Maybe I will PM you...
                      haha dats koo man i know dats gonna cost ya

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                        Dibs on the hood if you are planing to get a new one. BTW clean ride my man.
                        You got it... It really isn't bad at all. The fiberglass on the bottom of the hood is just starting to seperate from the carbon fiber.. I will let you know..

Comment

I want CF doors and a CF trunk...lol get your damn car funning foo.....
                          1991 Honda Accord Ex
                          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

I am trying to get it done before the meet! My harness was raped like 100 times... We are trying to save her! Haha... Call me next time you are in town lol.

Comment

Car is almostg all re-wired!!!! New pictures are soon to come!

Comment

Well, she is all done and running now! I'm so happy... I am bored at work right now so I went out and snapped a a couple pictures of her with my phone real quick... Hope you like them.

I just put the black corner lights on...

Comment

Working...
                                X