Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous. *salutes*

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i knew i recognized your car it was in sport compact car like 3 or 4 years ago. your car is a beast!

Comment

I can't believe this thread only has two pages.... Uber many props, man.

Comment

........DAMN thats sick. keep up the good work
          Previous cb7members ride thread
          86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

whats that on the rear bumper? cutouts?

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazemonie
              whats that on the rear bumper? cutouts?
              yeah... holes (diffuser) to allow the air to flow through instead of using it like a parachute like it works stock.

Comment

finally found it... still hve that scc dorm back it the day sand i still read it from time to time love ur car man

aim: crxruler feel free netime
                lemme kno too if u wanna nextel it up

Comment

i have that issue to, it was the first time i've seen a bad ass cb that finally was in an import magazine back in the days.it also was the reason why i kept my car.beautiful car and mad props for representing cb's .

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Man i still remember picking up that issue of SCC. That was one of the main reasons why i picked it up lol. But sick car nonetheless. Keep us up to date whats gonna be next

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

can any body tell me what issue it was in i have a lot of back issues in storage and i dont remember a cb7 in any ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

His Cb7 was on the cover if i remember. I cant find my copy anymore so it sucks.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

What a bad ass car this is. I actually remember reading the story in the magazine years ago. Keep us updated with the new mods bro.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Inspiration for power hungry accord owners, h22 owners period. Anyway, whats the best car you ever killed with that motor in
                            FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                            Pm meX
                            I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                            H22A Swap
                            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
                              Inspiration for power hungry accord owners, h22 owners period. Anyway, whats the best car you ever killed with that motor in
                              Thankyou. Best car on the street was a ZO6. Best car at the track was a Z06 on drag radials.

Comment

nice build man. never thought you could squeeze that much out of an H22 but you did. keep it up

Comment

Working...
                                X