No announcement yet.

chile : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's a pic prior to spraying the clear...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

nokya 9005 yellow bulbs...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

really loving the look. mags go super well IMO. and i'm usually not a fan of vented hood or whatever, but i think it's fairly subtle, given that the car isn't all kitted and stuff. good job

and your yellow nokya bulbs....are those the hyper yellow whatever deal? you don't need a harness or something? cause i thought those run at 80W and they got hot...

Comment

thanks...they're the 9005...i do believe hyper yellow. they're high beam so i don't really use them all that much. i may switch my low beams to the 9006 ones, too...not too sure i wanna do the 9005 conversion...i am gonna have to get my hood fixed and it'll be back on some time down the road.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

yeah i won't be using my high beams either....but i may consider putting the fuse for my DRL's back in when i get yellow bulbs, i think that would look sick.

Comment

i like the look of yellow housed lights but this is more subtle...yellow drl's would look nice, i think....

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

i'll get around to yellow housing this summer. i don't wanna do shit all in the winter. i wann lie down on my driveway, crack open a beer and chill with some music...mmmm soon.

Comment

yeah, it sucks doing shit when it's cold as shit out...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

like the wheels man !

-AcCoRdKiD-

Comment

i was in a hurry when i took this and f'd it up...gonna have to go back.
                      Last edited by chile; 02-28-2006, 02:15 PM.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Looks pretty good. Why did you put the sidemarkers so low?

Comment

1) it was easier

2) i wanted them lined up with the bottom of the corners

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

here's another boned up pic...i still can't believe i screwed it up...well, yeah i can.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

CAI install pics

installed the rest of my CAI...

drilled holes to make it easier for the dremel...only had 2 cutting wheels.

installed pipe, using the gasket/rubber to go around the hole...had to cuit it in smaller pieces to fit.

the filter.

my dirty motor...i'll clean it up after i get my other bottom rebuilt and H23 head installed...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

nice car..everyone thinks I am crazy for attempting to boost a motor over 200k. Glad I am not the only one. Lets see whos motor decideds to take a shit first..lol. keep us updated.

remember this? I guess I won. Still loving your car, keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X