chile : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG
    i like what you have done. your cb7 stands out against the others. later.
    thanks alot, TypeG...that's what i'm hoping for...btw, the cleanliness of your ride should be outlawed...at least in the continental US.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Nice color man. I like the wheels too. Cant wait to see some 50s on there though. Keep up the good work.
      SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

there's 50's on there now...but they're 55's in the sig pic...thanks guys.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

well, the cf hood is temporarily outta service...i didn't lock down one of my hood pins and hit a nice bump doing 40...and whammmy! windshield full o' cf...back to the stocker til i get it fixed...but hey, i found an H23 head and some extras for $250...i guess that's the silver lining.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

ha ha...i found some B-49M Laurel BLue Metallic touch paint...in the can. they have more here (sorry if others have seen this):

http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/produ...ntenance-parts

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

here's the damage to the hood. i'm hoping to fix it with just fiberglass and some bondo and repaint it black...i don't want to paint it but...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

did my external coil conversion...pain in the ass. also got the wrong touch up paint...my code B-49M-3...not the one paintscratch sent...oh well.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Looking good Troy, nice Accord man

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                  1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Instead of buying a carbon fiber hood you should have put the $ twords your performance. It's kinda ***

Comment

let's see...$100 for a CF hood...go ahead, pass that up...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

I would get it was OEM Shaped, but it looks more like 2 Fast 2 furious

Comment

Do you have hood pins cuz you like them or does the hood not fit

Comment

well, i couldn't find an oem (which was what i wanted) and this hood came up...can't pass on $100. the hood latch wouldn't latch correctly, even after adjustments, so i had to use hood pins...i was gonna get black ones but screwed the hood before i got a chance...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ExStAsY
                              I would get it was OEM Shaped, but it looks more like 2 Fast 2 furious
                              1. That is the 1st movie.
                              2. The Eclipse had a power bulge stock.
                              3. That is an OEM style hood.

That is all.

chile...always nice seeing another LBM on the board. Have you managed to find touchup paint that works yet? I need to redo a part or two of my bumper.

Comment

AW, i went to paintscratch.com and bought 2 cans but it's slightly off (maybe a 1/2 a shade darker but it could be the age of the car, too...i don't know)...i'll post pics later. i still gotta spray the clear...it looks better than the craptacular duplicolor (a gm domestic blue) i was trying but you can see the difference...i'm hoping this guy has my H23 head ready this week...just found out i'm gonna have another shoulder surgery so i gotta get on the ball with the headswap...

EDIT: the paint code i got from paintsratch was B-49M-B-1...mine is B-49M-3
                                Last edited by chile; 02-23-2006, 07:58 PM.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X