avendi : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowakkord
    good to see you did one of the more expensive mods first....glad to see your stickin with the car through thick and thin too! great job on the swap.
    It made more sense to me since the motor was worn out anyways.
    Worked out rather well too seeing as how I have car that'll easily last another 300k miles.

Originally posted by mxcx
    Your ecu still confuses me.
    ph34r my 8k rev limit and 120mph limiter.

Mine.
    "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
    "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

nice!!!!! looking good........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
        ph34r my 8k rev limit and 120mph limiter.
        bleh your tach and speedo are just off

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
          nice!!!!! looking good........
          Thanks.

Originally posted by NAiL05
          bleh your tach and speedo are just off
          XD

Mine.
          "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat

Comment

A preview of the cleaning:
            Before, my hood had been coated with oil from a spark-plug tube being evacuated with an air hose. (on my old engine of course. ;P )

After, I somehow caught my finger on something and took a layer of skin off a corner of my middle finger. I'm literally sweating and bleeding over this car now.

My sidekick's camera doesn't do this any justice. too much overexposure regardless of lighting.
            /sigh

Mine.

Comment

that looks like alot work! bet you're happy you have a new engine

Comment

Originally posted by MY_1st_90CB7
                that looks like alot work! bet you're happy you have a new engine
                Very much so in both respects!

Mine.

Comment

very nice man, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                    very nice man, keep up the good work
                    Thanks!
                    I love your accord by the way.

Mine.

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
                      Thanks!
                      I love your accord by the way.
                      thanks man, what are your plans next for your ride?

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                        thanks man, what are your plans next for your ride?
                        haven't really thought about my next step exactly, but I imagine it'll probably be something that's cosmetic in some way.
                        I'd like to get a bumper like yours with the fogs (any recommendations on locating one would be much appreciated.) and an ex lip. Also suspension is going to be done soon.
                        I'm in major need of a paint job too. poor thing is chipping and cracking all over.

All-in-all though, I'd like to keep my car looking stock, but with style.
                        a sleeper stance in a sense.

P.S. Your cluster swap inspires me with it's sexiness. I think I might have to follow your lead.

Mine.

Comment

there are always a few on ebay, just check there, that would be your best bet

Comment

Nice sleeper there! Another h22 accord in the great state of texas!
                            Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                            Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

So I went to the track last night with mxcx and a couple other people with mustangs.
                              Nobody had a video camera sadly.
                              Being as it was my first time at a race track, and I've only been driving stick since december, I don't think I did too bad.

I started with a horrific 16.9 second 1/4...

and on my 5th and last run I did 15.8 seconds in the 1/4!

I was going to do one more when the track guys told me I was blowing coolant, so I checked and I didn't see anything.
                              I checked it again today though, and what do you know, I have a massive leak in my radiator.
                              Engine is fine though because it didn't start leaking really bad till after I drove again today (I checked the coolant level before I drove too.)
                              Atleast my dad is willing to help me out on this one since I'm waiting to start my new job.
                              Should be back up and running in a couple days if not tomorrow.

Mine.

Comment

figured after a month and a half of not being able to drive it, I should update this thread in my accord's wonderful new functioning status.

strike axle set #2.
                                +1 to Amber corners
                                +1 to painted grill
                                +50 to much needed exhaust!
                                +1000 WORKING POWERSTEERING AGAIN!

Next up is a lower ground clearance and less body roll.

Mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X