Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THX !!! for all the commentaries !!!

@Smokinspeeds:
    to answer my eyelid are done with boat repair kit (fiberglass mat+resin)

the green one on the back, its my "all can i take from a EXR 92 4 door"

if i have a next project it could seriously a 91 crx with cb7 front end/rear end +h22

and the valve cover i keep it "natural" like red textured or blue textured at last AccordSe91 will do my VC

CB7 ROCK
    Last edited by DragonEye; 09-01-2007, 10:50 PM.
    My Ride Thread
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

WOW man thats just fucking crazy you have mad skills props to you. i just went though the whole thread an i already wanna see more pics keep up the good work
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

ok I see, so you made a headlight replica, cut it like an eyelid, then later made it one peice with the hood.

Now, seeing as how you have done TONS of sound matting, what are you going to put in as far as audio?
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

ok I see, so you made a headlight replica, cut it like an eyelid, then later made it one peice with the hood.

Now, seeing as how you have done TONS of sound matting, what are you going to put in as far as audio?

Comment

wow man you really are patient.. i see you haven't really rushed anything... i got to hand it to you.. i like what i see.
            i am wishing i made mine a lil more one of a kind now. o well. keep up the good work.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

thx !

haven't really rushed anything because if you rush you scrap and have to start over..... (it hapen with my side,my trunk lid and my rear bumper)

and sound, dont know for now, all round eclipse/CDT audio setup

for ya all :

Last edited by DragonEye; 09-02-2007, 02:18 PM.
              My Ride Thread
              The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
              Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Are there any DIY for the acura vigor headlight swap. The car looks real nice every time i see a unique cb7 i get more insperation thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DTaccords85
                  Are there any DIY for the acura vigor headlight swap. The car looks real nice every time i see a unique cb7 i get more insperation thanks.
                  no, everybody who's done it just got their elbows in and figured it out themselves. I've seen two other members on here who had the cc2's before dragon, both of those cb's had a LOT of bodywork done, the only other similar swap was an integra 1pc swap, but that one was done at a shop, I just got in and hacked mine. I don't know about the wiring of the cc2's obviously you have to wire in the fogs, mine are different headlights w/o the fogs, but all the lights are completely different so I had to re-wire. It takes some time and a decent bit of hacking, no direct bolting anywhere.

So draggon, my headlights didn't bolt up to much of anything, did you make custom brackets? I had some small mounts I moved to fit, but they were broken in an accident, I'm going to make some better ones from underneath the lights since they wouldn't bolt to the stock position. Also, the curve by the fender fit almost like stock w/mine, do the cc2's fit as well?

Comment

the cc2 light are in with some cuting in the rad support

and the cc2 fit like 7/10 so not perfectly
                    My Ride Thread
                    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye
                      the cc2 light are in with some cuting in the rad support

and the cc2 fit like 7/10 so not perfectly
                      yeah, they don't quite have the same angle, but IRL ppl look right at the front end and don't usually notice, so I'm not too worried your's looks good too so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                        yeah, they don't quite have the same angle, but IRL ppl look right at the front end and don't usually notice, so I'm not too worried your's looks good too so it's all good.

thx man you do my week
                        My Ride Thread
                        Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

sick conversion dude! good job!

Comment

ok time to update! what's going on lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                              ok time to update! what's going on lately?

wash the entire car, and find some spot(holes and "rock scratch") so i repair it

i do a ride last week, awesome
                              My Ride Thread
                              Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye
                                a vigor look one grill like this one

have suggestion ?

thx for the comment

my next step: suspension
                                1-clean, and do my best to make my engine bay clean as yours
                                2-omni or air strut
                                3-all around strut,sway bar

Looks mean as hell buddy...I dont want to see those lights in my review mirror.
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X