No announcement yet.

DragonEye : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit...this looks like something the Alpine custom team might have come up with. This is a SERIOUS custom! You give me great motivation to come up with unique DIY mods for my car my man! This car is going to be ASTOUNDING!!
    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
    Short ram intake
    Tenrai Himoto catback
    Smashed front end
    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Ok dude don't ditch! What's going on as of late? we all want to see this thing finished, at least externally!
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

awesome ride, and great custom work. You are a talented person keep it up. We need more pics!!!!!

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

awesome, i am on my way to get the price of the more RICE/TRASH Car In the Clubaccordquebec.com/forum

http://www.clubaccordquebec.com/foru...pic.php?t=9952
          My Ride Thread
          The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
          Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye
            awesome, i am on my way to get the price of the more RICE/TRASH Car In the Clubaccordquebec.com/forum

http://www.clubaccordquebec.com/foru...pic.php?t=9952
            dude we aern't member there so it won't let us in that page, whatever it is

Comment

lalalala.. so is the front of the car done? if so whatcha doin to the rest? Any spoiler?
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

The front end on this car is amazing looking, it looks so mean...reminds me of a silvia kind of.
                I've got an idea for your grill I can show you if you don't mind me photoshopping a picture of yours.
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
                  The front end on this car is amazing looking, it looks so mean...reminds me of a silvia kind of.
                  I've got an idea for your grill I can show you if you don't mind me photoshopping a picture of yours.
                  go 4 it my friend

update.. the car is at my home, no update still i aint do nothing with except go on the road

but, the car is in "preparation" progress for a total paint job

i aint find a nice spoiler to fit on my car.... i have buy 3 and they sukk up so much........

BUT

for now on my winter list:

sandblast the 4 wheels holes (where the tabs and the wheels are)
                  ST front sway bars
                  all around strut bar
                  OMNI Power coil over set
                  camber kit
                  Energy Bushing kit
                  rebuilt front caliper
                  rebuilt rear caliper
                  new rear disk
                  4 corner greenstuff brake pad
                  paid the bill
                  My Ride Thread
                  The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                  Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

I was thinking if you could make the middle part of the hood come down farther, then make a custom grill kind of like the normal DIY'd cb7 grill.

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

why have I never seen this guys car before I took my time and looked at every pic/ comment and read what he did and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                        why have I never seen this guys car before I took my time and looked at every pic/ comment and read what he did and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

yeah that's what I was thinking when I first saw it. I saw his sig pic a few times before and it only shows you a tiny bit of the craziness he's got going on.

that list looks goot man! as does that hood idea up there^. That eyelid thing going down lower than the middle will probably look strange to a lot of ppl.

Comment

wwhhhaaaaa au printemps on va voir ca fini ?? ca a de la gueule ton affaire, lache pas !

will be complete at spring ? aggressive front end !! keep it up !

....................... My Ride .......................

Comment

Originally posted by Punky
                            wwhhhaaaaa au printemps on va voir ca fini ?? ca a de la gueule ton affaire, lache pas !

will be complete at spring ? aggressive front end !! keep it up !

non je crois pas que le club va voir mon auto en vrai, depuis que je ne fait plus parti maintenant du clubaccordquebec, je ne vais plus me présenter au meets

4english friends:
                            no I think not that the club is going to see my auto Complete, since I'm not any more now In the clubaccordquebec, I am not any more going to come in the meets
                            Last edited by DragonEye; 12-11-2007, 08:33 AM.
                            My Ride Thread
                            Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

UPDATE ! THE CAR IS ON PRIMER !!!

lol ... my beater car :P

enjoy:

Last edited by DragonEye; 02-02-2008, 02:45 AM.
                              My Ride Thread
                              Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

an other shaved Coupe ,fucking nice bro
                                what color is going on there?

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Working...
                                X