Airridewagon93 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airridewagon93 : 1993 Accord EX

[*]MODS[*]full airride ,2compressors,1five gallon tank,tenswitch box,2gauges molded in a pillar, 10 valves ,[*]20 inch nsracing eclispe wheels- 225/30/20 nanking tires[*]tinted windows all around (include full windsheild)[*]jdm rear wing ,modified to fit perfect from diamanate wagon j spec

[*]F22 A6 factory headers,2.25pipe, high flow cat,2006 civic si twin tip muffler[*]modified stock air box with comptech bottom half brembo cross drill/slotted rotors i am just finishing up repairs from accident back in january i also am doing major mods , by splittig the hatch putting 93 se 4door rear bumper, deleteingwagon step bumper, shaving complete tailites and licese box
    Last edited by airridewagon93; 07-06-2006, 08:30 PM.

Nice CB9! I'm not crazy about wagons with spoilers and the wheels are too big, in my opinion. And if that's your thing, that's okay. It's definitely lookin' good with the clear corners and fog lights, though. Nice, clean CB9 and I hope to see more of it!

Comment

are your fender wells taken out?
      why dont you make it lay out?

Comment

Originally posted by that1bmxguy
        are your fender wells taken out?
        why dont you make it lay out?
        the plastics are gone i have 20s on it so that means they are alot taller , im planning to do a unibody drop in march so keep a look out

Comment

nice wagon, some jdm taste with modern flavor
          Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlx
            nice wagon, some jdm taste with modern flavor
            thanx

Comment

as i told you befor. im lovin it. will your 20's be short enough for you to lay without hitting the hood skin? seems like my 19's are cuttn it close when i uni drop mine.

Comment

Originally posted by h22wagon
                as i told you befor. im lovin it. will your 20's be short enough for you to lay without hitting the hood skin? seems like my 19's are cuttn it close when i uni drop mine.
                I HAVE MEASURED THEY WILL CLEAR BUT I WILL HANVE TO NOTCH THE HOOD SUPPORT ,I DID MY 96 WAGON A TOTAL OF 3 INCH UNI DROP SO I SHOULD ONLY HAVE TO GO THE SAME ON THE 4TH GEN ,THE SUSPENSION IS THE SAME AS 5TH GEN.IF YOU NEED ANY GUIDENCE ON YOUR DROP HIT ME UP .ILL GET SOME PICS OF MY OTHER WAGON BEFORE I SOLD THIS IS RIGHT AFTER I SOLD IT HE RE PRIMERD IT FROM WHITE TO BLACK
                Last edited by airridewagon93; 12-09-2005, 10:08 PM.

Comment

THIS IS WHAT MY 96 LOOKED LIKE WHEN I FIRST GOT IT I STARTED SHAVING IT AND SO ON

Comment

Post some more pics.... That's a sick 5th gen...
                    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

what do think about an engine driven compresser? my friend has one and he says it fills up the tanks stupid fast. then again you moved to florida, so you might need yout a/c in the summer. got any motor shots? later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

good looking car but can you please follow the rules for posting your ride.
                        also your sig is W A Y to big.
                        also dont write everything in CAPS IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING TO SEE BIG LETTERS EVERYWHERE....get it?

besides that welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay

Comment

I like it. It's really different. There aren't too many wagons around, and there definitely aren't many that look like that. I bet that was a pain getting the 20's on there. I had trouble with just 18's. Put up some more pics

Comment

thanks fear it

Comment

you still thinkin about comming to Ga for the meet? it would pretty cool to see your wagon there. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                              X