owequitit : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    We need to do that. So far, the speedo seems to work OK. Other than that, she never had any issues.
    I bought a speed sensor at checker awhile back....could always send it to me and I'll use the lifetime warranty on it

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

This car has finally been moved home and is being used as a DD by my pops...

The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
        This car has finally been moved home and is being used as a DD by my pops...
        Nice. I think mine will be a DD as well when it gets warm next year. Congrats on reviving her from a coma.
        The Lord watches over me!

"...they did the bowties, I did the ascots, as much as I have, I'm still reppin' the have nots..."

- So Raspy

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
          Nice. I think mine will be a DD as well when it gets warm next year. Congrats on reviving her from a coma.
          It was sad just watching it waste away in the garage. At least now it is being well used!

Comment

Back in project mode? Just ordered a bunch of stuff that this car has needed for awhile with more to come.

Mechancial and cosmetic. No real change of long term plan as the car is pretty much what I wanted it to be, but its time to do some R&R and eventually get the body and interior up to shape.

Comment

Time flies!

This car turns 28 next month and I will have owned it for 20 years in December.

This thing needs some love.

Comment

Working...
              X