No announcement yet.

uncle_el : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive never seen that problem with the bumpers like that. i though you cut the black thing inbetween the strips out and it like sagged after time
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
      ive never seen that problem with the bumpers like that. i though you cut the black thing inbetween the strips out and it like sagged after time
      yep, you got it (the bumper is from an accident i was involved in 4 years ago... it had some plastic mesh, which i promptly removed).

a couple of pics from the h-t.com meet in nashville.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

looks like the meet was a lot of fun elliot... your car is lookin' great! still very clean and JDM styled.

have any mods planned for the near future?

Comment

Ya Elliot's car in person is VERY hottttt! I was meaning to ask you and it totally slipped my mind, What kind of sway bars do you have? I noticed them when I was behind you on the way to logans...
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

looks good el!
            i would paint the window chrome though.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
              looks like the meet was a lot of fun elliot... your car is lookin' great! still very clean and JDM styled.

have any mods planned for the near future?
              maybe get some new struts. was talking with h23accord and he feels that the rear can sit a bit lower with some different struts (currently have kyb gr2s, but the koni struts should allow for a lower/better height).

Originally posted by 93akkord
              Ya Elliot's car in person is VERY hottttt! I was meaning to ask you and it totally slipped my mind, What kind of sway bars do you have? I noticed them when I was behind you on the way to logans...
              suspension technique

Originally posted by 4drcord
              looks good el!
              i would paint the window chrome though.
              mmm... idk.

Comment

thats what I was thinking, but I couldn't remember...
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i dont understand whats the big deal about this car. it looks good clean i might say but its very plain to my taste. there are a couple of cars on this website that look better than this one. i like the car but its not that hot. i think that it needs to me lowered alil bit more

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                    i dont understand whats the big deal about this car. it looks good clean i might say but its very plain to my taste. there are a couple of cars on this website that look better than this one. i like the car but its not that hot. i think that it needs to me lowered alil bit more
                    idk the big deal either... just a plain and simple accord.

Comment

uncle el thank you for the post i like the whip simple and clean.

Comment

personally I like Elliots car better just my opinion

edit: this is 93akkord, lazyness didnt allow me to log in on my name

Mugen Spoon J's Raceing TODA Endless Stop Tech AEM SPA Science of Speed JIC JDM Honda Trust Volk Racing Rays Engineering Bridgestone

Comment

some random photos from today...

Comment

that's tight son

Comment

i like the front end the best...maybe some jdm fogs to finish it off...

Comment

liking it alot. was the rear sway bar easy to install? hows the car handle with the rear sway-bar installed. looking to get the rear sway bar from suspension techniqes. i got a lx had to ge the whole rear subframe to get the ex sway-bar. my suggestion is that you need to lower the car. the back sits to high

Comment

Working...
                                X