No announcement yet.

uncle_el : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like you finally got your camara pictures are sexy! hoping to see you in ATL during nopi (check out the import culture section for the "Nopi Nationals" thread), I'm trying to get an Accord meet going for the Friday night... hoping you can take us to some of the hot spots for some pics!
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
      i was involved in an accident quite a few years back in which both the front and rear bumpers were replaced. the bumper came that way.

the front lip and sideskirts are unpainted. not quite black, not quite gray, lol.

would you happen to know who's sedan that is?!

Not a clue...although it is rumored to have an h23 underneath the hood...maybe just rumor though
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
        i think the front appears to be a lot lower than it is because of the greddy lip. the lip itself is probably 3 inches or so off the ground. also, the neuspeed sport springs are rated at 1.7" drop in the front, and 1.5" in the rear, giving the car a "raked" look (accords stock actually have a bit of rake).
        so, combine the "rake" of the drop, plus the lip in the front, and the car appears to be very very low.

unless you mean the middle portion of the bumper 92accorddx pointed out the same thing, my response:

yea, the accord is h23accord's. it's pretty hot, and has a lot in it, but it's very subtle. i'll let him decide whether he'll ever make a member's ride thread or not to find out. your prize is an e-cookie, lol.
        yeah i knew that the springs had something to do with the "raked" look, i was really commenting on the middle portion. its all good that its like that, thats "custom" or "ebay jdm" . still looks bananas.

yeah he should make a mem. ride thread, h23accord's car is subtle, and thats exactly what i like, our cars aren't meant to be "baller rides" or anything, not that i don't like it. i like "baller rides" and stuff, but that's in a denali, avalanche, h2, escalade, tahoe, QX56, armada, etc. but whoever's rockin their cb7 as a "baller", its all good too, do what you can playa.

if it's a macadamian e-cookie then thats whats up, if it's a spyware e-cookie, then fook you.

Originally posted by 93akkord
        looks like you finally got your camara pictures are sexy! hoping to see you in ATL during nopi (check out the import culture section for the "Nopi Nationals" thread), I'm trying to get an Accord meet going for the Friday night... hoping you can take us to some of the hot spots for some pics!
        haha, how many mp is it? pics look good, i like how the scenery is the main focus and the car is distorted a bit, i remember you talked about it in a different thread, but forgot the specs.
        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

ah more ass shots! just what i asked for! thanks elliot! looking quite good and sexy!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

ur car is clean as hell. The CFH doesn't have a real shiny coating on it, it looks way better that way, imo; more authentic.
            Last edited by yofmatt; 09-01-2004, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Grille

Where did you find that grille? E-mail me.

James Rea

Comment

Re: Grille

Originally posted by br0nx finest

haha, how many mp is it? pics look good, i like how the scenery is the main focus and the car is distorted a bit, i remember you talked about it in a different thread, but forgot the specs.
                i have a sony dsc-f717. cokinut uses the same camera, but i'm not as adept with it as he. it has 5.0 mp.

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                ah more ass shots! just what i asked for! thanks elliot! looking quite good and sexy!
                yep, just for you. thanks for the props.

Originally posted by yofmatt
                ur car is clean as hell. The CFH doesn't have a real shiny coating on it, it looks way better that way, imo; more authentic.
                the carbon fiber hood doesn't have a shiny coat because it was stripped when i took it to a car wash place for a hand wax... i don't think they knew what they were doing (using a buffer), and stripped the clearcoat off.

Originally posted by jrsaccord
                Where did you find that grille? E-mail me.
                i got the grill from dsr_cb7, a member on here.

check out this thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=9779 for lots of info on grills for accords.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Damn Elliot I'm loving those shots I love your ride man, keep up the good work.
                  Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

AH! SPAMMER! AH!
                    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
                    My CarDomain...

Comment

Lovin the new pics man...clean and as sweet as ever.

I haven't been here for awhile, but I see you got a new grille...looks sick. Sorry to hear about those a-holes who buffed off the clearcoat on your cf hood...did you get them to pay for repair or damages? keep it up man

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                        Sorry to hear about those a-holes who buffed off the clearcoat on your cf hood...did you get them to pay for repair or damages? keep it up man
                        though i do have quite a few friends that are lawyers, i'm just rocking it as is. i paid for the wash/wax, it took me a few days to realize what happened, never said anything = hard to prove in court. anyway, it still looks ok, and the dry carbon look is a bit different. it might just need a new clearcoat. maybe i'll just get a new cf hood next year when i finally get a job.

Comment

Comment

That's such a nice set of shots...

...showed me I got the right springs too, that ride height is ideal...

keep up the good work

Comment

h23accord and i put different shocks on the rear this past weekend. out with the kyb gr2 and in with the neuspeed/koni yellows. hopefully we can do the front this coming weekend.

Comment

you probably answered this before in this thread somewhere... but it's 8 pages, and i can't really sit here and read 8 pages, to not find the answer. how come the side skirts, and the front lip are black... but the rear lip is white?

Comment

Working...
                                X