Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice clean ride it looked like mine before it got smashed

Comment

nice pics sean! i do say it does look better in person the color is mint from my eyes. good luck with everything take your time and think it threw

peace
      mauricio

Comment

damn the cleanliness of that car reminds me of mine.. mine was super clean up until the day she got totaled ... i really love the stock look your going for.. keep it up.. rims would just be a Plus =)

Comment

ya i love the stock everything on the accord except for sound system if thats what u wanna call it, i hadda replace that, but u cant even tell that i did cuz i used the stock speaker covers over my pioneer 150 watt 6 1/2's i got a really low profile CD player by sony which is jus plain black and looks stock, and ya i wanna go for some 16 inch honda alloys, like an almost brnd new set, i wrap em in toyo rubber cuz that what i have on my steelies now (toyo premium touring tires) so ill look into some 16 inch tires and get the 6 or 7 spokes i think it would be sick
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

yteah.. 5-7 spoke is key bro.. anything over 7 is ugly.. imo it is.. but yeh. keep it up ima get the audio changed in my 5th gen i just got a sweet deck, just need some nice 4 ways all over

Comment

it's just like mine but with the green instead of my white...and mine's an EX. Rad car, bro!
              + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Wow man thats a rarity to find now a days..a Honda with really really really really really really really really really low miles (thats enough 'reallys' to describe it ) mine has 248k and thats the body alone the motor itself has under 90k-100k but I'm hoping to really bring it back with some minor mods.

I've really gotten some good ideas from looking at Accordtun3rx , and cpmikes rides. I have a white car its ok just wish I had the lust back in it ya know but anyways good luck with the future mods.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Thanks for all this support my minor plans are almost finish luxury wise, my audio is all done (full pioneer system including all around 6.5's and 450 sub) engine all detailed and smooth, air flow opened up some with k&n, doors trunk lid rear deck lid all dynamat insulated xenon bulbs DIY hubcap fixer upper lol just need my JDM amber corners and hopefully my silverstars sometime soon and itz off the the engine i go next, by the way, lol, i blew my radiator doesnt that suck, dont know how but i did o well stock replacement going in tomorrow, just a bigger hole in my mod pocket. having fun tho. runs like a champ or at least it will

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

The radiator is in, and I helped!

The hubcaps look really good. We need to get a nice pic of that.

Comment

ya everyone i got my new radiator in today, deevergote helped and my dad, it took us like 35 min. not back car runs good and isnt on fire soo i guess it works, i also finished my system and wiring the other day so i have it all rockin out. as deever said my hubs are done they look pretty cool and original, i finally found arcadia green pearl touch up paint by dupli-color $2.99... not bad...hmmm wat else....O YA! i got my mudflaps that cpmike sent me, what a great guy, they are also installed and look pretty good, they cleaned up nice mike thanx alot man im almost lookin like my vision, still waiting on money for my JDM corners however, i think they are the only thing besides the CB7 stickers that steve is sending me that i gotta get then i should be done...wish me luck, grrr deever got my corners and didnt even want them....lol they look good man ur car is coming together. talk to you all later

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

sounds awesome, its gonna be cool to finally get to really get a good look at your car soon. i still think its odd how ur car didnt come with rear mudflaps tho...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ya i know itz wierd and it bothered me, i have seen any coupes with them tho its like the twilight zone lol it just erck'd me cuz i sorta like the way they look and itz a great help that they were well free so sweet deal cant wait to meet up with you again o ya everyone i installed dynamat like everywhere, well not everywhere but my car is pretty quiet inside now lol, i wish i could just cover that bitch in 1-2 layers of dynamat or brown bread or something, and have like no road noise lol that would be sweet

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Updated Pics

ok guys i got some new pics so hopefully i can get better than stock feedback

Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 02-15-2005, 12:44 AM.

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

damn sean car is looking good i havent seen it in a while but man shes come along way
                              cb7 sold
                              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Yeah she is..love the scheme on the outside...

I suggest ditching that upswept exhaust and get yourself an APex-i WS
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X