Clear All

jdmsilvercb7 : 1990 Accord LX

interior: stock

exterior: stock

engine: stock

suspension: stock

audio/electronics: stock

future plans: speakers, drop, intake, rims

Last edited by jdmsilvercb7; 01-28-2006, 09:08 PM.

ha haaa! finally. someone with an engine bay as dirty as mine (gonna clean it up when i do my mods)! your exterior is much cleaner, tho. i'm sure you're gonna have some new mods coming...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

clean exterior dude. glad to see u made it on here finally. bring it over to my house and we'll clean that engine bay up all nice and clean

rust free in the northeast

Comment

u have the exterior color i want (Silver) :-( oh well some day some day ... got some plans for this beast!?

-SmC-
        --My 1992 Ex 5spd--

(( UNDER CONSTRUCTION ))
        Myspace!

My CB7 Page

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, im looking for any suggestions on what mods to do to this so any responses would be appreciated

Comment

Very nice start That engine bay will actually clean up quite nicely. I take it you know Travis and you're in CT, cool I'll have to meet you sometime! I'd say first have some fun/make some noise and cut your airbox and remove the stock resonator ducting Then get a nice suspension. Keep us updated

Dan

Comment

clean y0
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yeah travis me and some others go to a local jyard a lot so we'll be doing a few things, and yes i will keep you updated on what were doing

Comment

clean dude!

start with a drop/wheels/intake.. upgrade headlights.. lots of drop options, some cheap some not, wheels.. well theres a lot of oem honda alloys out there that look REALLY good, and intake... well refer to the DIY section

good luck, youve come to the right place

Comment

Yep, Jay - Dee - Emm

BTW, i dont think i have seen a '90 Seattle Silver recently...

Good job!

Comment

good lookin cb7 and clean

Comment

silver.... hell yeah y0, keep us updated, and that rust free is a huge plus

Comment

dude goldenchild is selling a set of b&g springs for 85 bucks shipped, get em and we'll throw em on in like 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                          X