HF22T : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HF22T : 1992 Accord LX

so i pretty much just started on the cb7 well, might have well just started it had a bad encounter with a minivan as seen in the first pic. so as of right now it looks like a cow.

next pic this one is in the middle of the kit install after i replaced the core support and whole front end thats the gf in the trunk

rear end view

new grill

sides partially installed

this is the motor temporarily

interior

so mods so far i have a cai off a 90 hatch works really nice
    dual apexi knock offs 4" tips
    and a ported head

soon to come

gotta love bdays got all except the turbo and the h23 head for my birthday mostly from my gf gotta love the gf

plus i have a full race port planned as well as new tints silver paint, 450cc dsm injectors that i have , full build on the motor the h22 trans has already been taken in to get built not sure on gearing yet plus plans of a co2 kit and exedy clutch
    Last edited by HF22T; 06-08-2006, 12:02 AM.

the build and demise
    buy stuff i want a new car

Originally posted by erikm
    OMG You brought that bitch back to life, and you are going to give it life with a H22/F22 swap? With turbo?!!! NICE
    yo you sneaky bastard. Busted ah mean Boosted anyway where did you get that grill
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice accord those mufflers look cool too show pics when your done with the project

Comment

i made that grill if you want one i can do more of them i do have like 3 extra grills

oh i believe i did state h23 head

the build and demise

Comment

I'm personally not a fan of body kits, but it looks good so far.

Congradulations and good job on bringing that Accord back to life!

Comment

car looks good so far keep it up

Comment

Lookin good man! Oh how I miss green grass and long warm days!!! Sorry I saw some grass in your pics and made me miss summer.Good job on fixing it back up, it looks really good!!We have like almost the same interior! You copied me!!!! nah lol just kidding around.Later man

Comment

Hey great start, glad to see that you fixed it instead of getting rid of it, where in michigan are you located?

Comment

its back from the dead, good shit. those sides have to go cuz they are for a 4dr not a 2dr. nice front and rear with those mufflers. sorry to point this out but Spoon Sports doesnt make shift boots. oh yea fix ur mods list before the mods do it for u

Comment

why is your dash so shiney? is it painted black or does it have a dressing on it? later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Wow...now that's a determined CB7Tuner!!

...and you're gonna go boost??

good stuff man, best of luck...keep us posted!!

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                      1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

well the shift boot is still sexy dont car if its real or not
                        fix my mods list?

yes its been painted and cleared was also just cleaned

and the sides are for a 2door now they are anyway dont have an updated pic but they are fully molded now and look really good

i know alot of people arent fans of body kits but i got a great deal on it and t looked better than the uglyness of no front end just for the record im not a fan of graphics liek yours or 3 foot spoilers because thats exactly what they are spoilers

but i should have pics of the mounted turbo and h23 head soon

im in rochester michigan says your in holland is that holland MI?
                        Last edited by HF22T; 02-02-2006, 02:18 AM.

the build and demise

Comment

update some ofthe new toys are in

UPDATE: so some of the new toys are in the guage assembly was fun the stainless bezel was a PITA had to shorted the clip mounts so the lock in but heres a picof that and the shif boot is in the counsole

the build and demise

Comment

lookin good

Comment

so i started the tear down and mocked up the head it will be in acid bath (paint thinner) this week them i just wait for the internals well money for and do the p&p any tips for the h23 head swap would be helpfull

just for the record i was in a non heated shed in about 4 degree weather so i didnt finish the tear down i couldnt feel things

updated pic of the car its self

and for some gretuitus boobage

the build and demise

Comment

Working...
                              X