Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ride! It's like looking into a mirror, sort of

Comment

nice cb7 buddy. It kinda sucks what happened with the accident and all but I see that you have bounced back...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Nice ride man.

-Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

For some reason, I really love your car. The sig did it...I made a thread to get people to help me find it. Simple and clean; good job.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Lovin the lip on it. Got a nice drop to it as well .
            Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

whoa, thanks for tha compliment guys, i really appreciate it, especially yours glory. that just made me love my car even more. well tha car has been updated a bit since tha last time i update this thread. new updates such as jdm fogs and a 90-91 mugen lip. and i'm workin' towards gettin' me some 16" rota c8's as well ..been too busy with work lately, but hopefully it'll pay off. when i get tha fogs install'd i take some pics.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

No problem. I'm looking to get a lip as well; I'm not sure which one though. I wanna get something either nobody or few other people have...

But yea it's sweet man, just the right combination of parts. And for some reason the steelies set it off...it's very "JDM"

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  No problem. I'm looking to get a lip as well; I'm not sure which one though. I wanna get something either nobody or few other people have...

But yea it's sweet man, just the right combination of parts. And for some reason the steelies set it off...it's very "JDM"
                  lols, thanks alot gloryaccordy. you just made my day.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

new update!

Well, today i finally got the chance to install the foglights with my brother. we were running short on time like always since we were installing a mobile media system into my uncle's new toyota sienna. we just put on the fogs and we're gon' wire the foglights first thing tomorrow morning. enough of the chit chat, here are the pics.

and this here is my is my aunt's brand new Mercedes-Bens S550 bought for her from her oldest son.

enjoy tha pics guys!!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

that lip makes the car...the fogs look good, but i'm not a fan of the amber fogs
                      keep up the good work mang
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                        that lip makes the car...the fogs look good, but i'm not a fan of the amber fogs
                        keep up the good work mang

they're not amber ..they're YELLOW ..photobucket alter'd tha way it looked ..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

hey fuck ur car....take mroe pics of the benz!! hahahaha jm

ur car is looking hotter than before!!
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

thanks aaron!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

sh!ts clean but lower it some more and get some rims and it will set it off
                              i LOVE jdM

Comment

kind of a *TEASER*

these are going on tomorrow with a new set of tires.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X