Shinobi : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7
    I love the look of your ride, the drop and rims set it aside a great deal from the rest of the capp accords.

I wanna paint my capp but a lil darker.

Good work, keep it up! Congrats on AOM also!

thanks you kind sir!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
      gotta come down to so. cal man!

on another note, the CB was in an accident today.

I sure will.........

sorry to hear that bro...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

jk. it's nothing serious. my cb is a fierce warrior. it can go into battles and come out without a scratch. that's an old picture by the way.

and i got a new sig because my squirrel ran away.

ouch!!!!!!........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

that picture was from long ago. i really was in an accident today but the cb sustained no injuries.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

that picture was from long ago. i really was in an accident today but the cb sustained no injuries.

how did the accident happen?

its good to hear that cb is ok..and ofcourse you're okay too..

Comment

u fool!!!! lol
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

some asian driver busted a u-turn when he wasn't suppose to and the van in front of me stopped immediately so i stepped on my brakes, and i hit the van. only damage was to the van from my license plate bolts which left a small hole on the bumper of the van. the guy walks out, looks at it and was like , ehh it's nothing, lets just leave and we left. ahah.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

hmm. yay? or nay?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

hmm. yay? or nay?

Maybe if its black?
                    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                      Maybe if its black?
                      meh. i think i'd like it chrome.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

some asian driver busted a u-turn when he wasn't suppose to and the van in front of me stopped immediately so i stepped on my brakes, and i hit the van. only damage was to the van from my license plate bolts which left a small hole on the bumper of the van. the guy walks out, looks at it and was like , ehh it's nothing, lets just leave and we left. ahah.

was you watching? good thing you brake in time ...

Comment

lol, I just pictured someone getting punched in the forhead with a ring and leaving an impression when I read this.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                            was you watching? good thing you brake in time ...
                            yep. yeah. when i drive, i always pay attention to whats ahead of me.

Originally posted by F22HB
                            lol, I just pictured someone getting punched in the forhead with a ring and leaving an impression when I read this.
                            hahaha

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

looking good man sucks bout the headlgihts now u gotta search for one pieces now sucks
                              GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

yep. yeah. when i drive, i always pay attention to whats ahead of me.

good call......

Comment

Working...
                                X