Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tweakit : 1993 Accord SE

NEW UPDATE PAGE 3!!!

Hey guys and gals, I've been on the forum for a little while now, but just recently got a chance to take some pics of my ride. So I thought I would make a thread.

I bought this car just recently, mid January. I bought it for $4,250 with around 126k on the clock. I am a OCD cleaner when it comes to my car, and this car was "clean" according to the owner I bought it from, but as clean as it was I went to work.

I replaced the stereo back to the original Bose system, added the original optional CD changer. It was missing the OEM floormats, so I nailed a really nice set in great condition on ebay for 170 bones.

I plan on keeping this thing stock until the engine goes or something major happens that requires a major upgrade or parts change. I MIGHT do the JDM headlights, for the clean look... not sure about the light output (my cr-x with the SiR front end didn't put out nearly as much light as the USDM lights).

Here are some pics of the car, the rear part of the car is "lower" because it was loaded with stuff when I was moving back to school this semester.

EXTERIOR

INTERIOR

Any comments and replies are welcome.

Thanks!

-Scott (tweakit)
    Last edited by tweakit; 07-20-2006, 08:10 AM.
    My Ride

that interior is like whoa. the rims could use a little help, but the rest of the car is mint. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

damn the car is mint...interior and exterior look flawless. Congrats on a good find

on a side note though, you might wanna read the member's ride thread posting rules, just before someone does it for you.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Nice car, Love the tan interior man. If only that was in my car =D.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Holy batman thats a sick car. clean ass. Wanna trade interior =)

I have a mint condition BLACK leather heh

What % tint is that
          1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

Very nice car. I've never seen an SE coupe in that color before. Your leather is absolutely flawless. Has it been recovered in its life or is it just that well taken care of? Very nice car. I realize you want to keep it stock but I think a suspension drop on it would look amazing.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

clean car man......i love the interior

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i love it, stay away from the ebay muffler, and altezzas. Either go good or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                  that interior is like whoa. the rims could use a little help, but the rest of the car is mint. later.
                  the rims are getting sodablasted this summer and repolished.

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  on a side note though, you might wanna read the member's ride thread posting rules, just before someone does it for you.
                  i'll read them and adjust this thread as needed, thanks for the headsup.

Originally posted by teh win
                  What % tint is that
                  I'm not sure, it was on the car when I bought it. i would say around 20-25%

Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Has it been recovered in its life or is it just that well taken care of? Very nice car. I realize you want to keep it stock but I think a suspension drop on it would look amazing.
                  I'll be honest. It's the original leather, but it was repaired a week ago. They did a very good job on it and I'm happy to have done it. As for the suspension, I can understand that CBs look damn good dropped, but I'm not sure about that yet. Perhaps in the future.

Originally posted by sublime
                  i love it, stay away from the ebay muffler, and altezzas. Either go good or not at all.
                  too late...

but really. i will NEVER put anything on my car that is NOT OEM of some sort (JDM, EDM, USDM etc) or that is NOT a Honda factory part. I'm just a bitch like that. (yes, i understand that there are exceptions to this)

Thank you ALL for your compliments. I try to keep my baby as clean as i can. I would explain the lengths I go to clean my car, but it would take a while to explain. But if anyone wants to know, ask.
                  My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by tweakit
                    the rims are getting sodablasted this summer and repolished.

i'll read them and adjust this thread as needed, thanks for the headsup.

I'm not sure, it was on the car when I bought it. i would say around 20-25%

I'll be honest. It's the original leather, but it was repaired a week ago. They did a very good job on it and I'm happy to have done it. As for the suspension, I can understand that CBs look damn good dropped, but I'm not sure about that yet. Perhaps in the future.

too late...

but really. i will NEVER put anything on my car that is NOT OEM of some sort (JDM, EDM, USDM etc) or that is NOT a Honda factory part. I'm just a bitch like that. (yes, i understand that there are exceptions to this)

Thank you ALL for your compliments. I try to keep my baby as clean as i can. I would explain the lengths I go to clean my car, but it would take a while to explain. But if anyone wants to know, ask.

lol nice

Comment

DUUUDE What part of SD are you from man?????It looks like your by the missouri in the pics....but I think your plates tell me your from the same place as me....Your car looks mint, drop it and put some nice wheels on it and youve got a beauty!

-Josh

Comment

Originally posted by tweakit
                        Originally posted by sublime
                        too late...
                        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's gold!

Love the Accord, though. So clean! Lovin' it.

Comment

interior is SICK..

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

when i saw the pics of the interior my eyes got bigger. that bitch is clean. i hate tan interiors but this one looks sexy. please drop it you like the car alot better. nice work

Comment

leave that thing exactly how it is...dropped cars with rims and shit look nice but this one is too nice looking stock to mess with. i'm right with you...keep that stock. looks sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X