Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Haha thanks man. Ya i got teh goodz pictor skillz...Well id be ok if i had a better camera. Deff thnk im buying a new one when i get that job. Going monday for orientation so im pretty much in.

Ya i want a new lip real bad...Gonna put that on, amber bumper lights, amber corners, headlights, and should have those other things i was telling you about the other night, to help bring back the SE feel...I </3 seat covers...

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    hmmm great pics bill... haha j/k. the black housing looks really good. cant wait for you to get that new lip and put those bad boys in.

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Bump for some new pics of blacked out / yellow high beam hadlights on page one!

Stage one of face lift for the ride, giving her a new look.

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Well just an update on the ride, its been too long...

For one, i broke the corner of my lip off when i hit a dam skunk about 2 weeks ago...still waiting to order a new one...Luckily my car didnt smell so i wasnt too mad...

Should be picking up my headlights at the end of this week from Maury, who is black housing / yellow high beaming them for me, cant wait! Thanks again man!

And also i should be finaly lowering my car soon, whether it be with cheap coilovers for now or with lowering springs and what not, had a friend look at it today and were prolly gonna tackle that within a week or two, when we have some time.

Oh and with my tax return money (not that much but hey) i may get that crappy tint removed from my windows, at least returning them to stock for now, till i can tint them again, right.

Ill keep you guys posted, pics of course as soon as i get started!

Leave a comment:

• sublime
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Buddy, hold the camera still. Also agree with 1993se. Go to stock headlights. The projectors don't look good on your car. Other than that it's a pretty nice car.
    go back to stock bro, other than that it looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    Buddy, hold the camera still. Also agree with 1993se. Go to stock headlights. The projectors don't look good on your car. Other than that it's a pretty nice car.

Leave a comment:

• 1993sE
    replied
    nice lookin se man i had those projectors and i went to stock black housed with solid amber corners it will look good on your car also i like that exhaust it looks good .

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Haha, your welcome. If you get a better angled pic, like the one i did of my car photoshoped, and maybe like a set of rims that you like, im sure i can work something out

Ya, they have kinda grown on me, when i first put them on, i wanted to change them like the next day. If i decide to sell them and your still interested, im sure i can hook you up for a decent price

Leave a comment:

• npor
    replied
    ahhh man that's freaking crazy!!!!

thanks alott.

p.s.

i'd rock thoes projectors any day

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    BUMP.

Comments are always apreciated!

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Ya if you get them made then i may get two of those smaller black ones, put them where these are, then get a new silver one for the back window or somethin. Keep me posted

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Haha thanks, i agree. You shoulda seen me, walking all around my car holding them up to different places, trying to find a good spot. Since there stickers i figured putting them on the body was a more perminant step so i went with the windows. It was this or one centered on top of back window, and one placed somewhere on the windshield, but i went with the classic look.

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    BUMP FOR MORE PICS.
    I took her to the wash agian today, then to the local walmart parking lot to snap a quick few shots, im no photographer so bare with me...Shes still got water dripping off of her, i went in right after and bought a squigy towel or how ever its spelt lol.

Shoulda put them on sooner, but i got my Cb7 stickers today too, heres a quick few shots. Love em! Bigger then i expected but im over it. Dont mind the crappy purple-ish tint, it was on the car when i bought it, wanna get it removed and re-done.

Last edited by NJAccord93; 05-05-2006, 11:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Well Npor, your in luck, i was bored and had free time so i did one real quick just now. Here it is.

And this is another quick photoshop i did of my ride. I did alot to it including lowered, window tint, carbon fiber hood, custom grill, MSR Racing rims, painted rims bronze/gold, and i shaved the door handles. Pimp pimp lol. oh and i just noticed the spoiler is gone, that was an accident...i <3 my spoiler...
    Last edited by NJAccord93; 03-06-2006, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Thats guys, im tryin a few different looks for it before i find the one i wanna keep i guess.

And Npor, ya i can do a quick photoshop of your ride. Ill try to get it done tonight and post it for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X