NJAccord93: 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real nice looking car man.

you think you can photoshop my car lowered?

Comment

Nice se.I like how your car looks lowered.I'm also trying to lower mine.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

as mentioned, a drop would really improve the look of ur ride; not a bad start so far.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Thats guys, im tryin a few different looks for it before i find the one i wanna keep i guess.

And Npor, ya i can do a quick photoshop of your ride. Ill try to get it done tonight and post it for you.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
          Check out my ride!
          Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Well Npor, your in luck, i was bored and had free time so i did one real quick just now. Here it is.

And this is another quick photoshop i did of my ride. I did alot to it including lowered, window tint, carbon fiber hood, custom grill, MSR Racing rims, painted rims bronze/gold, and i shaved the door handles. Pimp pimp lol. oh and i just noticed the spoiler is gone, that was an accident...i <3 my spoiler...
            Last edited by NJAccord93; 03-06-2006, 04:39 PM.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
            Check out my ride!
            Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

BUMP FOR MORE PICS.
              I took her to the wash agian today, then to the local walmart parking lot to snap a quick few shots, im no photographer so bare with me...Shes still got water dripping off of her, i went in right after and bought a squigy towel or how ever its spelt lol.

Shoulda put them on sooner, but i got my Cb7 stickers today too, heres a quick few shots. Love em! Bigger then i expected but im over it. Dont mind the crappy purple-ish tint, it was on the car when i bought it, wanna get it removed and re-done.

Last edited by NJAccord93; 05-05-2006, 11:07 PM.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
              Check out my ride!
              Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Haha thanks, i agree. You shoulda seen me, walking all around my car holding them up to different places, trying to find a good spot. Since there stickers i figured putting them on the body was a more perminant step so i went with the windows. It was this or one centered on top of back window, and one placed somewhere on the windshield, but i went with the classic look.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                Check out my ride!
                Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Ya if you get them made then i may get two of those smaller black ones, put them where these are, then get a new silver one for the back window or somethin. Keep me posted

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                  Check out my ride!
                  Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

BUMP.

Comments are always apreciated!

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                    Check out my ride!
                    Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

ahhh man that's freaking crazy!!!!

thanks alott.

p.s.

i'd rock thoes projectors any day

Comment

Haha, your welcome. If you get a better angled pic, like the one i did of my car photoshoped, and maybe like a set of rims that you like, im sure i can work something out

Ya, they have kinda grown on me, when i first put them on, i wanted to change them like the next day. If i decide to sell them and your still interested, im sure i can hook you up for a decent price

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                        Check out my ride!
                        Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

nice lookin se man i had those projectors and i went to stock black housed with solid amber corners it will look good on your car also i like that exhaust it looks good .

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Buddy, hold the camera still. Also agree with 1993se. Go to stock headlights. The projectors don't look good on your car. Other than that it's a pretty nice car.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Buddy, hold the camera still. Also agree with 1993se. Go to stock headlights. The projectors don't look good on your car. Other than that it's a pretty nice car.
                              go back to stock bro, other than that it looks good.

Comment

Well just an update on the ride, its been too long...

For one, i broke the corner of my lip off when i hit a dam skunk about 2 weeks ago...still waiting to order a new one...Luckily my car didnt smell so i wasnt too mad...

Should be picking up my headlights at the end of this week from Maury, who is black housing / yellow high beaming them for me, cant wait! Thanks again man!

And also i should be finaly lowering my car soon, whether it be with cheap coilovers for now or with lowering springs and what not, had a friend look at it today and were prolly gonna tackle that within a week or two, when we have some time.

Oh and with my tax return money (not that much but hey) i may get that crappy tint removed from my windows, at least returning them to stock for now, till i can tint them again, right.

Ill keep you guys posted, pics of course as soon as i get started!

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                                Check out my ride!
                                Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Working...
                                X