Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man that header is fucking sweeet.

Comment

sweet lookin TE-37s i like that header too.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
        whoa nice! ahah family car wit an H ..ahah NICE ..
        Family car????????????, did you see the car homie, its gutted with one bucket seat. Anyway, looks like your goin str8 to the track with this one, have fun, let me know how the car feels with that much less weight
        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
        Pm meX
        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
        H22A Swap
        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
          Family car????????????, did you see the car homie, its gutted with one bucket seat. Anyway, looks like your goin str8 to the track with this one, have fun, let me know how the car feels with that much less weight
          He was only reffering to when my title said "Family Car". That was before it was gutted, and I had a baby seat in the back.

And by the way I am only spending money on the things that I think will benefit the overall feel of the car. I work ALOT on THE river to make the money I do. BUT, after my head comes in, I will be DONE.

I should have it painted very soon.

If anyone is interested in one of these headers contact Randy (602)214-0268
          or popandbang@msn.com
          Every Knee Shall Bow-Isaiah 45:23

Comment

damn nice cars...your hondas are so lovely!

jdmCITY.com

Comment

now, this is a tru performance set up daily driver. I mean, this is a perfect example on how shit should be done......bro, you have a really nice ride, Id love to go for a ride in that beast once its done...but hey, good luck.....one of my fav CB on here..

btw, I KNOW that RMF wasnt cheap...how big of a hole did it leave in your pocket?

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr
                now, this is a tru performance set up daily driver. I mean, this is a perfect example on how shit should be done......bro, you have a really nice ride, Id love to go for a ride in that beast once its done...but hey, good luck.....one of my fav CB on here..

btw, I KNOW that RMF wasnt cheap...how big of a hole did it leave in your pocket?
                Thanks --RMF stainless $1200 Mild steel- $600-$800-- more if coated

Comment

At my Local Vroom Vroom shop

I have to quit playing around with my paint gun-----

Comment

By the way this is my boy's ride- He ran 13.9 with full interior and full system--h22 with Hondata s100-I/H/E thats all.

Comment

if you're choosing between the corvette, the sti, or the civic...

get the vette.

Comment

Originally posted by caseycoker
                        By the way this is my boy's ride- He ran 13.9 with full interior and full system--h22 with Hondata s100-I/H/E thats all.

WTF is he sprayin? he's got to be. but i like the paint scheme very diffrent. but u already know what i think about your ride

Comment

damn i cant believe that your parting this car out... but h22 + civic hatch... should be quick as hell... well all i can say is you did a good job with this car man...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                          X