No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ralphie even at stock ride hide. your car looks good.
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
      ralphie even at stock ride hide. your car looks good.

Thanks man!! That means a lot to me!

I do think she looks really good sometimes as is, but i know with a good drop shell look amazing.

I just wish i woulda had the money to do a 5lug swap so i could have gotten the 16'' ITR's or that they made 17'' ITR's. Well patience is indeed a virtue best learned when broke.

Comment

eh so i got those Nokya yellows in today and installed them....look good...they sent lows instead of highs but thats ok the low beams look solid so im just gonna check them every so often and make sure they harness's are aiight.

Last night changed my oil and tranny fluid. Wowsers...i got the car with 140K even on it and she is at 167xxx now so its almost 30k miles and the tranny was shifting rough....well drained that sucker and filled her up with good ole premium OEM ATF and she runs like fucking new...unbelievable....so that made me happy!

About to do a FI cleaning tonight and then i wanna tear some shit apart and clean it good like the IACV and etc!

Thats its...

pics of the Nokya's tomorrow!

Comment

Keep up the good work man..its looking REAL good..can't wait to see it with a nice drop!
          how hard was it to change the transmission fluid? i have to do mine real soon

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
          Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
          by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

do you have a manual or an automatic?!??!

Its similiar just diff fluid i believe...

anyway for the automatic,which i have, its just a 3/8 nut down by the lower control arm behind the passanger wheel ....if you get under and look , look for a bold with a square center....thats it....youll need a 3/8 ratchett and a lot of elbow grease cuz that mofo was on there good and i mean good.

Anyways drain it, and refill with 3 quarts(NO MORE) of OEM HONDA tranny fluid...our trannys will not accept anything less...they go nuts...very picky lol....so pop the bolt off , clean the magent of debris(i suggest brake parts cleaner) and plug it back in. Fill with 3 qts of OEM Honda AtF and you good mang!!

And check the drain plug for a few days to make sure its on really good and its not leaking.

Oh yea lol, when you pull that drain plug you need to replace the crush washer on it..just cop one from Honda...shouldnt be much if anything at all!

Comment

word cuzzo. thanks for answering his question, because it was actually a question of mine aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                word cuzzo. thanks for answering his question, because it was actually a question of mine aswell.
                no problem man!! Yo when is that meet in savannah???

I hope i dont have to work cuz i deff wanna check out the cb7 scene!!

I never get to see nicely modded ones except for on here.

Comment

eeww an auto. lol i have one too. but over the past 6+ months ive grown to ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! i mean hate with a passion. thats why im chaning that in a month. rofl.

u gonna convert to 5spd??
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

na im leaving her an auto....its an SE and it came in Auto so while it would be cool to have her a manual and be a lil diff then the other SE's i wanna leave her OEM as fuck...with the exception of some cool mods..... when i move back home i wanna save up and get another cb...5spd of course...and thats gonna be the cb i kill fucks with...no seats just the drivers lol...no ps or ac or cc...and mad motorwork...boosted like a beeotch lol....she will be nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      na im leaving her an auto....its an SE and it came in Auto so while it would be cool to have her a manual and be a lil diff then the other SE's i wanna leave her OEM as fuck...with the exception of some cool mods..... when i move back home i wanna save up and get another cb...5spd of course...and thats gonna be the cb i kill fucks with...no seats just the drivers lol...no ps or ac or cc...and mad motorwork...boosted like a beeotch lol....she will be nasty!
                      Not a bad idea! Hey, you wanna buy my white LX? It's the perfect starting platform for that! Already has A/C deleted!

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                        Not a bad idea! Hey, you wanna buy my white LX? It's the perfect starting platform for that! Already has A/C deleted!

na man i aint got money now...this will be a few years down the road...i have to move back home first, start my radiology schooling..finish it....start working and save up moolah so i can do it right and effortlessely.

Thanks for the offer tho, i appreciate it!

When i do buy one tho, its going to have to either be Dark green like mine or black and a coupe!

Comment

man, drop that damn car.

x2

Comment

x2

ROLF

Man i want to but i just aint got the money now...im not even sure what susp setup im going to go with.

I was gonna do just eibach springs with the OEM struts and shit but i dont know....originally i was going to do eibach springs with KYB AGX but i deff cant afford that and ive got mixed reviews about the AGX....

Id like to maybe do TEIN but thats not happening..way to fucking expensive...so basically im bs around and doing mods when the money and time is right....next is my JDM fogs...so i dont know lol

Comment

or you can leave it at stock height n b one of the only clean accord not dropped.
                              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
                                or you can leave it at stock height n b one of the only clean accord not dropped.

yea you got a point there i suppose...i do think it looks great as is now...i just get turned off by the wheel gap at times....but in reality i want my susp setup to be as good or better then OEM and i dont think thats possible...i mean yea 1500 on susp and itll ride as good but i aint got that so its gonna ride rougher then it does now and i dont want that.

I might just leave it stock....well see what this year brings.

My plans as of now are my foglights, header and exaust, and drop. But i might drop the drop off my list heehee

Comment

Working...
                                X