No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i meant powerdcoat..im just lazzy when it comes to typing sometimes. Ya green and red looks coo...like the ass end of my whip...the green with all the red and a lil white...mmmhmmm. 120 for Hart Cps? i dont know...the ones in the sig those are 5 or 6th gen wheels arent they? this is what joe rocks..

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
      Yea i meant powerdcoat..im just lazzy when it comes to typing sometimes. Ya green and red looks coo...like the ass end of my whip...the green with all the red and a lil white...mmmhmmm. 120 for Hart Cps? i dont know...the ones in the sig those are 5 or 6th gen wheels arent they? this is what joe rocks..

HAHAHA, yeah I "Paid" $120 for Hart Cps..........NO way.
      I meant my 5th gen. wheels of course. I can't even get an H22 let alone something as nice as his.
      You know I probably could use some mafia ties to get some cheap Hart Cps, but i'm not that desperate, yet...
      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
      My (old) Ride

Comment

ahhahahaha ok i was going to say...cps for 120...wtf! Hey ya never know peeps do be having hook ups..ive seen some crazy shit in the last 2 years ive been in this import stuff....ive seen pioneer navi units sell for 50 bucks cuz peeps were hurting....its crazy...retails for like 1200 but ill sell it for 50..i was like woah!

Comment

i got a 93 10th a.e. if you wanna trade! lol
          10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

Originally posted by 93 10th anniv.
            i got a 93 10th a.e. if you wanna trade! lol
            93 10th anniv. -
            WTF happened to your quarter panel?

Ralphie -
            and $50 for that?!? man I gotta move to a state that has an import scene...
            NC just has a redneck truck scene, AKA, " I gotta 10" lift and can run over ur ricer, boy." I better get a air ride sus. so I can at least avoid the stock Z71s...
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Damn i do want a 93 10th AE...is it 5spd? I wouldnt trade for it cuz this is my first ride and she's special but i do want a second car..5spd...either a 10AE or a wagon so it can be my sleeper since my SE is auto. Well good luck with her!

LMAO yea i was like hmmm where the hell is his QP? Wow!

Comment

Damn i do want a 93 10th AE...is it 5spd? I wouldnt trade for it cuz this is my first ride and she's special but i do want a second car..5spd...either a 10AE or a wagon so it can be my sleeper since my SE is auto. Well good luck with her!

LMAO yea i was like hmmm where the hell is his QP? Wow!
                Hey he might be going for a two-tone look.
                If it's worth fixing, get it.
                There is a CRX on here for $1000 that I would love to get, but I'm broke and have nothing to trade. Hopefully Accord Inspire comes through with that spoiler money...
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

na im going to wait till i get out the army...i cant afford to whips right now...and i know i can find a sweet cb in fla. You going for the 2 tone look? A cb done right would look killa...i always loved the Ae86 trueno in the 2 tone...effin sexy! yea i hope he does too..accord inspire is pretty cool...he should.

Comment

na im going to wait till i get out the army...i cant afford to whips right now...and i know i can find a sweet cb in fla. You going for the 2 tone look? A cb done right would look killa...i always loved the Ae86 trueno in the 2 tone...effin sexy! yea i hope he does too..accord inspire is pretty cool...he should.
                    When I get off my mission i'm going to buy a Tacoma SR5 EXT and use it as my daily driver while I build my CB. I also want to do a LS motor swap into a CRX and Boost it. IDK if that will be the extent of my modding, but it's certainly a good amount.
                    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

sounds like a sturdy plan!

Comment

It's not too bad of a plan...
                        And none of the SEs came with a manual tranny, but it can be swapped as easily as any of them.
                        If you find one already swapped then your good 2 go.
                        My tacoma will run over a CB7 though...
                        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

No...yea all auto....na i just want to find a 10ae or wagon 5spd...although 2 93 se's would be pimp....hahah yea u would fuck shit up with that tacoma~!

Comment

No...yea all auto....na i just want to find a 10ae or wagon 5spd...although 2 93 se's would be pimp....hahah yea u would fuck shit up with that tacoma~!
                            Beast mode biatch!!!!
                            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

lmao...so whats up with the sleeper? You got pics of her?

Comment

lmao...so whats up with the sleeper? You got pics of her?
                                Who me?
                                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X