Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do.
    I just went to see the fast and the furious 3 and man it was great.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

really...i just cant see myself diggin it but im prolly wrong because drifting is prolly one of mans greatest ideas and imports rule and so do hot chicks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
        really...i just cant see myself diggin it but im prolly wrong because drifting is prolly one of mans greatest ideas and imports rule and so do hot chicks!
        Fine asian bitches, and the cars we're aight...
        too many 350Zs, 1 EVO, 1 RX-7 that went boom in a nitrous explosion, and last but not least, a fastback mustang with what looked like a supra engine ganked from the first fuck-up the main character made.
        No 240s and absolutely, NO HONDAS!!!
        This made me mad, I mean come on VW had more cameo in this movie than a civic did, b/c there were no civics and there was a VW van!
        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

no ae86's???!?!? WTF??? lame.

Comment

no ae86's???!?!? WTF??? lame.
            *** *** ***!!!
            Well except for the RX-7, and of course the fine asian bitches.
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

hahaa yea. Damn i cant wait till this crap sells on ebay cuz then ill be 86 bucks short of getting this chargespeed grill with eyebrows!! Im looking into getting a lip similiar to the one that UK-Accord has...gonna be nice. Once my studs get here ill knock that out and rock them ITR's and then i gotta install and wire up my 3 foglights....how did that junkyard scavenge go??? I wish there was a free roam one here....

Comment

i got the clock today.
                If that falls through let me know, and PM me a price.
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

really...hmm well im paying 9.99 for the clock plus like 5-8dollars for shipping..i think...im kinda hoping it does tho because the picture is kind of shady but thats my bad for bidding on it...umm...so is it in good cond? Hows 20 sound if it falls through?

Comment

can i purchase ur ITRs from you! HAHA just kidding....kinda! anyways i see ur making progress, and i also read of a chargspeed grill??? noice addition right there if u get it!

Sean
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks dude! Yea ima keep those ITR"s...thats the second offer ive had on them and i havent even rocked them yet Well yea im trying to bring it together somewhat..yea im hoping i get that Chargespeed grill too. Well im about to add some photos i took today so check back!

Comment

really...hmm well im paying 9.99 for the clock plus like 5-8dollars for shipping..i think...im kinda hoping it does tho because the picture is kind of shady but thats my bad for bidding on it...umm...so is it in good cond? Hows 20 sound if it falls through?
                        Sounds good and it's in great condition, just pulled it today.
                        I am going to clean it up very good and take it apart just to make sure everything is in order, then I will test it and let you know tommorow.
                        This way I can guarantee a working product in immaculate condition.
                        BTW nice pics, your int. is incredibly clean.
                        I wish I had leather...
                        I will take some engine bay pics, interior pics, and pics of my progress with my new lamps as I blackhouse them.
                        I started by painting the reflector first and am now focusing on getting the glass cleaned up and cleared out, then I will get the rest taped off and sprayed with BBQ paint rated at 1500 degrees F. 3 coats.
                        If you get a good deal on that chargespeed let me know where, I think they would look great on my white car.
                        later
                        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Do you like your projectors, I have hte same pair but I simply hated the light output.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                            Do you like your projectors, I have hte same pair but I simply hated the light output.
                            man...i used to have those projectors too...the light output SUXORS!! JDM headlights FTW.... but im biased and neck deep in the addiction! LMAO

but he is also getting the bug...just look at his mods he is getting..... JDM chargespeed...rear fog although its debated whether its EDM or JDM....
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

True..good stuff..ill let you know if it falls through. Yea im lucky that the car is as nice as it is cuz restoring is quite expensive and time consuming being as old as our cars are. I still need to clean the interior a lot..there are just spots i need to hit up. Soon cuz im about to retreat the leather for the summer. Fo sho take some pics mang! I wanna take on a project like that...but i really dont have any place to do it since im in the military..sucks i wish i had my own garage!!! Well the chargespeed grill is kinda up there..like 325 but im willing to pay it cuz i just want one and since i have free money from selling shit i might as well buy something i like and i really want eyebrows!! So either way well see. Ill let you know if i find it for cheaper but ive looked and thats one hard fucker to track down lol!
                              Last edited by Ralphie; 06-17-2006, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                                man...i used to have those projectors too...the light output SUXORS!! JDM headlights FTW.... but im biased and neck deep in the addiction! LMAO

but he is also getting the bug...just look at his mods he is getting..... JDM chargespeed...rear fog although its debated whether its EDM or JDM....

91accordwagon-Yes i do like them a lot but i also like the JDM one pieces...but those are expensive so if i can improve light output with those hid kits selling on here then i will if not ill keep them untill i can find the 1 peices.

SMseagren83- yea i got the bug haha...JDM just looks so clean..i was going to kit it..i swear..i had it all planned out...r33 front, either the BC rear or something else i forgot and sides i foget by now and repaint the whole car the factory color it is now...

and then i found this site and seen some klean fuggin Cb's including Joey's! I was like damn combining the timeless bodystyle that it already has with some sexy JDM parts and good wheels with a good tire size and im sold!!! So it begins but im not trying to go JDM Crazy just a few things i like. Well see what happens

Comment

Working...
                                X