Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie

and then i found this site and seen some klean fuggin Cb's including Joey's! I was like damn combining the timeless bodystyle that it already has with some sexy JDM parts and good wheels with a good tire size and im sold!!! So it begins but im not trying to go JDM Crazy just a few things i like. Well see what happens
    BAHAHAH...thats how it ALL happens...one or two parts and BAM! ur fuggin hooked, its replacement crack! my list of JDM/EDM parts was at like 3, and now its around 15.....you just wait!

on!
    Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

that's the smartest way to roll man, and a lot of times it's cheaper.
      Yeah the Lamps are kind of JDMish, but I'm mostly doing it b/c IMO the white and black setup is damn sharp and contrasts so well.
      My black spoiler doesn't look too out of place, More like just aftermarket I guess. :shrugs:
      My plan is to have a set for HID retrofit later, and swap them whenever I feel the need for it.
      I believe HIDs are going to be outlawed in NC as well as ground effects and tonight a trooper was eyeballing my blue LED switch for my fogs; so basically I turned them off and acted like nothing happened.
      stupid bastards need to go do something important like getting fart cannoned ricers off the road.
      NEVER kit your car, it's too clean and will look terrible with a kit. plus it's auto and your not going to swap right? no need to draw attention from idiots on the road.
      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
      My (old) Ride

Comment

Hahaha you know whats worse...the fact that i know your right....everytime i see something JDM that i never saw before im like, "wow that would look so good on my shit" haha so i dunno. I really wish i had the money for a paint job tho...in due time. Ive been telling myself once i get these ITR's on, the front and rear fogs wired and working that im going to take a break from mods and detail the interior like a fuckin madman! Like every inch...i want to replace the whole trunk carpet so that my trunk looks new and goes good with my sound system and just bring the interior back to factory as much as possible cuz i believe a Clean cb is a happy cb!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
          that's the smartest way to roll man, and a lot of times it's cheaper.
          Yeah the Lamps are kind of JDMish, but I'm mostly doing it b/c IMO the white and black setup is damn sharp and contrasts so well.
          My black spoiler doesn't look too out of place, More like just aftermarket I guess. :shrugs:
          My plan is to have a set for HID retrofit later, and swap them whenever I feel the need for it.
          I believe HIDs are going to be outlawed in NC as well as ground effects and tonight a trooper was eyeballing my blue LED switch for my fogs; so basically I turned them off and acted like nothing happened.
          stupid bastards need to go do something important like getting fart cannoned ricers off the road.
          NEVER kit your car, it's too clean and will look terrible with a kit. plus it's auto and your not going to swap right? no need to draw attention from idiots on the road.

yea fuckin cops are bagels! I dont know about outlawing HID cuz its a factory thing for some cars...lexus and Infinity i know uses them shits. Umm but i just like the black housing and if i can just brighten them up ill be happy...although the one peices are super sex and have the OEM output which i miss everyone has them(or at least a lot more have those or 2 peice then the ebay projectors) so i wanna see if i can keep em and upgrade the lighting. And as far as kittin na fuck that im staying clean clean with some JDM flare...i wanna avoid the following: Cops/ricers/and theives<~~~ especially them fuckers cuz u can never seem to catch them red handed...but being that at one point the Honda Accord was the #1 stolen car in America its not so easy so ill just keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

oh yea and no swap for me...even tho i really wanna jump into the mix with all the h22boosted dudes on here i cant afford it at all and have NO room watsoever to be without a car so unfortunatley it will have to wait till i aquire my beast which will most likely be a 5spd wagon so i can go crazy on that fucker and hang with some peeps and kill lil fuckers all day and love it!!! As far as the Se goes id like to fuck with the NA part but thats dooooooooooooooooooooooown the road haha so who knows

Comment

yeah I tell you want, I have 100w h1's as the low beam on those projectors and it made the light output better, I liked how they looked on my wagon but I was delivering pizza's at the time and I needed the bigger spread of light haha, now that i'm not doing that anymore they might just make their way back onto my car.

Comment

cool cool.
                I think when I have a new paint job, performance suspension, Boosted G22 hybrid, Twin-loop muffler, tires, clear tails, blackhouse HIDs, tinted windows, cleaned up my interior, and still running 87 octane fuel, I still won't be a target in NC b/c no one gives a shit about CB7s.
                There are so many of them that no one turns a second glance, but when they're catching my rear end in there windshield, they'll change their minds.
                I will most def. get a 2way paging security setup, and wheel locks.
                After modding a vehicle like that there is no way some SOB is gonna come jack my shit without getting caught.
                Plus I'm gonna be packing most of the time once I get my conceal carry license for pistols.
                gettin' capped wit my 9 fo jackin' my rims.
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                  yeah I tell you want, I have 100w h1's as the low beam on those projectors and it made the light output better, I liked how they looked on my wagon but I was delivering pizza's at the time and I needed the bigger spread of light haha, now that i'm not doing that anymore they might just make their way back onto my car.
                  now see i can get the superwhite 100w bulbs all day long for FREE from the shop i hang out at...BUT.....
                  my dude had a Neon and he had those bulbs in their and it ended up frying his complete wiring harness because it only called for like so much w and it was too much....so i know off the top of my head im sure ours are 12v 55w....so you couldnt get me to double that...and lose a wiring harness...na fuck that...the dealership wanted like 3k for that harness...i was like ha ur fucked but he ended up totaling the car like 2 weeks later and after all...it was a neon..so......

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    now see i can get the superwhite 100w bulbs all day long for FREE from the shop i hang out at...BUT.....
                    my dude had a Neon and he had those bulbs in their and it ended up frying his complete wiring harness because it only called for like so much w and it was too much....so i know off the top of my head im sure ours are 12v 55w....so you couldnt get me to double that...and lose a wiring harness...na fuck that...the dealership wanted like 3k for that harness...i was like ha ur fucked but he ended up totaling the car like 2 weeks later and after all...it was a neon..so......
                    Cruel, but sadly, true.
                    I did a crapload of reading about HIDs b/c I was going to make my own wiring kits, but I found out that the ballasts are very particular in regulating the power output and fluxuations, and that regular ballasts would work, but you'd risk having a flux and your headlights exploding which = not good.
                    aint that about a bitch.
                    So I decided to just gank the setup out of a saab or BMW as soon as I find one at the junkyard to take them off of. No luck yet, but I have such a good hookup down there I could get a setup for $50 I kid you not.
                    I'll do a retrofit and then maybe start doing it for peeps for money.
                    it's looking likely that i'll go to tech school and open a performance shop with some friends of mine. we will own the import scene of NC and then move to bigger and better things, but ambition is easy to obtain, and money is not.
                    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

yo man...i think i drove past you the other day...by "downtown" past the court house.. i wasn't sure tho...but yea, ive been tryin to swing by..schedule is kinda fucked right now...but soon! Car is lookin real good man

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                      Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                      by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

yea i think we did pass...actually twice that day...i think we passed on 84....you were headed towards airport rd and i was headed towards ruby tuesdays....not sure tho..but yea im trying money is tight and i work shift work so most times im too tired to do anything car related except clean her...yea man we were out there today...had a decent showing...booted some members for not showing up....anytime sats at 6pm outside freedmans radioshack weez dere!

Comment

yea...i was like "hey...is that ol boy..haha" but i feel ya bout being tired...between school and work i barely have time to do anything..but thats whats up man...hopefully i'll be able to make it next week....you work at the radioshack too??

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                          by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Na its the homebase of Xtreme Concepts and since im the webmaster im really close with the President and Vp of the club who in fact work there. The president installs audio/video on the daily and the Vp is a manager....so basically we all hang out there and bs and work on our cars...they have lots of distributos...Tenzo, DC, AEM, Pioneer, Lightning Audio, etc man lots of shit...obx but booo to them umm so if ya ever need anything pop in and ask for Jameso and tell em ralphie sent ya and hell treat ya right! They also can get anything from Drifz-Lexani as far as rims...really nice selection!

Comment

EDIT- No JDM shit tho so as far as our CBs they really aint got shit...o well finding it yourself if much more fun

Comment

thats whats up...i need to get me a new HU soon since mine decided to crap out on me..argh im probably going to swing by on Monday after class

Click ^^^ for MR Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X